Jungle Smack Off

Feleno

Long Time Member
for any of you who listen to the Jim Rome show, tomorrow is the big day. Can't wait for Vic in NoCal to lay down some smack. Rack em! Not a big fan of Jay Mohr, he's a professional comedian but aint nearly as funny as some of them guys.

I cant wait! Its my favorite show of the year!

DL

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

DL
Got any favorites? I think the winner is up in the air with the Cablinasian out this year. Might be Terrance or Iafrate but kind a rootin for Vic.

Vic in No -Cal seems to be lacking good smack since his no show in last years Smack off. He has been one of my favorite callers though.
Havent heard JEEEEEFFFF in Richmond in a while.Hopefully he will show and take his 2nd title.I'm sure his "pipes" have gotten bigger since his last call,so they will have to re-size the green jacket.OUT!

Vic in NoCal cracks me up, but I think its Terrance today. Pretty hilarious but I've been listening to Rome and the smackoff since 95'.

T264

don't look like Vic will win this year. sounded a bit nervous but Doc Mike was smoooooth! Smacked vic bad.

Conspiracy- Jeff in Richmond won hands down.They didnt crown him only because he mocked Hillary(freaking hilarious) and bashed Barrack Hussein. What a rip off.

There is no reason to watch Jim Romes TV show, however there are reasons to listen to his radio show. His radio show is 10 times better than his TV show.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom