juniors 36c hunt ?

H

hunterman67

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-07 AT 03:59AM (MST)[p]anyone else have thier kids draw this hunt ? I have not even been down there in 20 years, anything "new" I should be aware of- lol. thanks.

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Look out for the border runners down there. I have the Nov coues hunt for 36 c. Good luck Mikey!

Scott G.

yeah I put the bp phone number in my cell speed dial "in case" lol. has anyone heard whether or not the az deer club will be having a juniors camp/deal down there this fall ? where is stanley at, I have'nt seen/heard from him in a long time now ?

Proud White Man !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Hey Michael, I'm still creeping around here..... Just haven't posted much.

I'm not certain if the ADA is going a junior camp there or not (somebody else took-over as Youth Chairman). We did a camp in 36A last year. Knowing that there are only 25 youth tags in 'C' this year, it would be unlikely the club would set-up a camp just for that unit. Maybe a combo camp for 'A' and 'C' though...

I'll be talking to Terry Herndon, who is now the Youth Chair, sometime in the next couple of weeks and I'll let you know.

Good luck to your boy down there! I've hunted 'C' for the past 3 years, but got skunked in this year's draw. I'll PM or e-mail you with some info on potential spots for you and your boy to check-out.

S.

:)

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom