Just a reminder America.

jodog

Very Active Member
AP
Wobler: 'I bleed red, white and blue'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Army Sgt. Zachary R. Wobler
January 2004 (open letter to U.S. citizens)

My Fellow Americans:
I am a United States Army Ranger. I am twenty-three years old, I look thirty-two and I feel like I am fifty. On a daily basis I put my body through hell, so when needed I can move further, faster, and fight harder for you. I do not choose my battlefields. I do, however, choose my citizenship. I am a patriot. I bleed red, white, and blue, for you. I have a three-year-old daughter. I've missed two-thirds of her life. Everyday I think of my friends that have died, and I fight back tears. I carry a set of dog tags in my pocket, lest I forget. I spend my holiday season staring at a six-inch, fiber optic Christmas tree that my Mother sent me. I pray for forgiveness. I've done things that I'm not proud of, but I'm not ashamed of them either, because I did them for you. I prefer the road less traveled. I don't do what I do for personal recognition, glory, pity, or money. I do it for you, my fellow Americans. And now I ask one thing of you. Stand behind us. If you choose to degrade my Commander-in-Chief for his decisions, try living in one of the nations of the oppressed. Our nation is a strong, proud nation capable of defeating any enemy. But to do it, we must all, civilians and soldiers, stand behind each other. Visit Arlington National Cemetery. Those that lie there are my brothers-in-arms, my friends, and OUR fellow Americans.

Wobler, 24, of Snowflake, Va., was killed Feb. 6, 2005, by insurgent fire in Mosul. He lies at rest in Section 60, on the corner of York and Marshall Roads, at Arlington National Cemetery.

....Thank you..R.I.P Brother...

Im suprised huntingdude didnt slam you for posting that jodog.
45f82e4d30de4f30.jpg

Unfortunately there is very little hope for you my friend.
Driftersifter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom