Just bought a "reliable" brand wall tent

shedcrazy

Very Active Member
anybody here ever use them? I got a pretty decent deal and like that it was water and mold resistant for the price. I was able to look at one set up and evaluate it's quality and it seamed well put together.

excellent!!! Thats what I like to hear. I just realized I misspelled seamed. must have had seams on my mind, talking about tents and all.

Well I have used it 3 times now and must say I don't have anything negative to say about it. I wish I had bought a larger one but I will purchase the "cookshack" attachment and I think I'll get enough space.

The cookshack is on its way. Bought a new stove, as well. the m1941 potbelly stove. Anybody use one of those?

We've got six of them. Just ordered two 14x16 yesterday. Gonna order another 10x12 next week. Their customer service is great and Patty does a wonderful job taking orders. We like the Bighorn series.

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

just picked up another 10x12 cookshack to attach to my tent. I should be in pretty good shape, now. I'm excited to use it November 17th

OK, I took this setup out during the 4th rifle hunt in Colorado. It withstood extreme wind and performed nicely. I would recommend to anybody. I'm proud of its performance. I had both the tent and cookshack attachment along with an M1941 potbelly stove. We stayed comfortable.

I will note that out of my own concern for $1400.00 of gear, I ultimately tore down camp early. Just couldn't tell how much worse it was going to get. It was a good thing we left when we did. I almost didn't make it off the mountain, as it was.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom