Just bought my son his first REAL gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Slide

Just had to share with people who understand what it is like to buy your child a gun and take them hunting. I just bought my oldest boy a Remington 870 Youth Model .20ga. I still have to wait the ten days (good ol Cali.) but oh well. Should have it by the 25th, just in time to take him out and blast some ducks. Then Fall Turkey season opens up. He has already taken a Turkey in the Spring with his Grandfathers O/U.

Just had to share, I'm a little excited. Oh yea, he doesen't know yet.

Slide

Congrats Slide.. That is a big day for both of you. I think we all remember the first gun we got when we were kids and I don't think I ever received a better gift. Let us know how he likes it.

Jim

Glad to hear he is getting his first firearm. I'm sure that you both will make many memories out there in the field.

mine was a lil 20 gauge double ,,,, i was 9 got it for xmas man was that cool ,,,,,,,,,, funny thing was i helped dad reload a box of shells (he said was for him) and as it turned out i opened the box of shells BEFORE the gun , had no clue i said hey dad these are yours LOL he about died laughing and said hey dummy open that one LOL you gonna let the cat out of the bag because YOU cant stand it? LOL way neat gift he'll love it ,,,, and a really good little gun , i shoot my daughters :)

Yea, that is a topic at my house right now. Of course mom wants to wait and give it to him for his B-day but I want to give it to him as soon as I get it. I pretty much can guarantee who is going to win this one, ME. I pretty adament about letting the boy have his gun, especially so we can go hunting. Either way it doesen't really matter we have a lot of time to enjoy it. Next is his little brother but that is still a few years away.

Thanks guys for sharing in my excitmement, I really appreciate it.

Slide

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom