Just checkin' in

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
I finally got a few days off and thought I would check in to see how the MM croud is doing.Muleyqueen had informed me that some of you were wondering where I had been.Thanks for the concern.We have been laying laminate flooring and have been really busy.I havn't even had time to go to the winter range and photograph some bucks and it's killing me,hopefully I'll be able to go soon.Anyway,Happy holidays everyone.

faebfccc.jpg

Jason:

You are alive! Hope you had a great Christmas. Looking forward to some photos from you reaaaaaaal soon.

BOHNTR )))------------->

Good to see you back! I guess the rumors of you being mauled by a white tiger in Vegas weren't true.

Good to see ya BS! Hope your house didnt collapse on your new floor during that quake out there! Merry Belated Christmas!

BuckSnort: hope you get out for pictures soon. I spent a bit of time on the Kaibab and actually thought about how you would have liked to see some of those bucks after your shed hunt up there last year. Happy holidays.......... Allen Taylor......

BS,
We've been missing you around here. Glad to hear things are going good for ya. Hope you had a merry Christmas and best wishes in the upcoming year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom