Just curious who you like

fullthrottle

Very Active Member
So for the few on this forum that refuse to use there own god given common sense, and let the phony media sway your opinion. Who do you like on the Democratic side? Which one the brilliant dems you pulling for?

Pee Wee Herman would be more presidential and pinocchio would be more honest, are they running for office? ha ha

If you held a gun to my head, it would be Tulsi. She's got a little bit of common sense, but still more than a wee bit crazy!

Tulsi Gabbard is probably the best grounded in the lot. But we'll have to see how the process plays out, since they screwed the pooch right off the line. It's going to be interesting when they can't be fair to their own candidates.

Tulsi Gabbard. I like her attitude in the press and when she appears on podcasts. She gets beat up by her own party a lot and rolls with it. She was an officer in the military and seems to have a passion for public service. I worry about how she will treat the second amendment, but there’s something I see in her that makes me feel like she would be one of those dems that do a lot of talk about being tough on gun proposals, but in reality would do nothing like Obama.

Are you really willing to take that chance concerning Tulsi and the second amendment? As for me, I do not trust any Democrat after seeing what happen in my home state of CA. and the Democrat party.
I feel the same but I’m also disappointed in the GOP. It doesn’t matter really, the Clintons have the rest of the party thinking she is a Russian asset. She’s finished.

The funny part about the whole shebang is that Hillary was more of a Russian asset then anyone she accused of being that. The whole Steele dossier was comprised on information received from Russians that Hillary and the DNC paid for and used against Trump. Look at the millions that the Russians dumped into the Clinton Foundation on Bill giving speeches.

RELH

My vote will go to the canidate who is closest aligned to my own personal ideals.
1 - I work hard for my money, I understand the need for taxes. BUT i dont belive tax payer money should EVER go ,in any way shape or form, to programs or aid for NON CITIZENS. Take that money and use it for Vets, first responders ,and thier families
2- I belive abortion is murder, unless its done to save the life of the mother.
3- I belive the founders put the second ammendment in place, and added "shall not be infringed" , so America could not just self preserve, and defend ourselves and families, BUT, So we could keep the other ammendments, rights, and corrupt government in check. Limiting magazines, types of firearms, ammunition, i belive are infringments.
4- I belive that when a government official is sworn in, if they recite, " protect and defend the constition from all enemies, forgine and domestic" and then finds ways to allow non citizens that have commited crimes, to remain in the country, and even for sanctuarys for them. HAVE BROKEN THEIR OATH OF OFFICE, and should be removed AND charged with aiding and abeiting.
5- MY healthcare insurance costs last year were over $15000 they will be more this year, I pay them and cringe, I bit<h about the costs , But I DO NOT WANT GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTH CARE.

Now, which canadet is closest to what I want, they get my vote.

He asked about which candidate we liked in the dem party so that's why we gave our input........that doesn't mean we'd vote for them.....and most of us that posted wouldn't. :^)

If there were a canidet in the dem party that agreed with my ideals i WOULD vote for them, same as id vote for a canadet from the green ,purple, rainbow, laraza party, any party thats the closest to those veiws.. but i wont vote for romney

I got overwhelmed when there were 2 dozen candidates. I decided to look at it like most Americans - who has the best logo.

Two of my picks are still in it - Amy and Pete. My slow pitch team had a better logo than Pete so not sure about him. Amy had the best logo - it was a warm and fuzzy vibe. So it's Amy for me.

And thats how the average American will do it. ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom