Just got my email

I got one for my dad but not for me or my wife. My dad drew, and my card was only hit for 2 tags meaning that either me or my wife didn't draw...

389146 5051,5044, , , Pronghorn Buc UNSUCCESSFUL
389137 1003, , , , Buck Deer UNSUCCESSFUL
389141 6601, , , , Desert Bighor UNSUCCESSFUL
389139 ELK , , , , Elk Bull Bonus Point Earned
389144 6503, , , , Bison UNSUCCESSFUL
389142 6703, , , , Rocky Mountai UNSUCCESSFUL
389147 6801, , , , Rocky Mountai UNSUCCESSFUL

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I always draw something ....I am a lifetimer !! Just a deer tag for fish lake of course. Nothing on le or oil.
So it's fishing time !! ya Maybe with the boating sitting on the water we will use more then a half of a tank of gas this year
. ;-)
Haven't got the kids emails yet or dads .

Oldest son will be 12 this summer and eventhough he didn't pull his youth bull tag, he got his first ever big game tag for general deer so he's excited!!

Nothing but general for me.

Third choice archery deer, 6 hours away for me and my 13 year old drew here in the back yard.

This new system is a nightmare if dad's want to hunt with their kids during the archery season as we can't put in together unless you want your kid to only hunt archery season.

So much for me deer hunting this year until the front opens :(

Our family was 0 for everything. Not one of us even drew a general season deer tag. Shocked, Colorado is looking better every day. Archery elk will be my only Utah tag this year.

me n the wife just got our unsuccessfuls. 8 strikes each for me n the wife. even tried general season deer on dutton. that puts me at 11 points on deer. only 15 more years n i might be able to pull a piscutter unit in utah. if it wasnt so cheap i wouldnt apply in utah either.

I hadn't actually seen my kids email when I posted that and just assumed he'd draw his first choice. Unbelievably he drew his second choice which happened to be the same unit as my third choice archery. Looks like we'll be hunting the San Juan Abaho's together.

What are the chances of drawing my third choice archery and my kid drawing his second choice rifle on the same unit?

Cheers,
Pete

Nice
I pulled ML tag for Abajo Mtns.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Wow just got everyones emails for the family. For the first time not one of my adult (now) kids drew a tag.Thats three huntng kids over 18. It has always seemed that someone would draw and one would not and help each other. This year its just me,grandpa and my brother who all have lifetime tags. I really didn't expect this with them dropping only 500 tags and going to the new units. With all of the screw ups with this draw . Who really nows what happened ? Did the drop more then 500 tags ? I guess hunting in utah with the family just went out the window !
If we could give our lifetime deer tags to one of or kids legal that would be nice. With the young hunters busy with school and work I am afraid we will not take the time to hunt. Maybe I should have started another thread about this ? What are your thoughts ?

387286 1555,1556,1557,1533,1534 General Buck UNSUCCESSFUL.

Congrats to those of you who drew. I have hunted every year since I was able to with my family. This is the first year that I won't be deer hunting. That goes for the family as well. There were four of us in the group and all unsuccessful. WHAT A JOKE!!! Thanks DWR you money hungry crooks.

LAST EDITED ON May-31-12 AT 09:07AM (MST)[p]Congrats Pete, maybe we will run into each other while you are down. #####, you are going to be in trouble at home, by the time you are done with your hunts this year.

CATMAN, apparently I can't use your first name or it turns into #####. What were your parents thinking, lmao.

[URLwww.sjoutfitting.com][/URL]
YouTube

Terry
Right now when my wife uses that name it come out like !^$#* <--- that to :)
Its not a pretty picture.
I think she's more worried about IF I kill anything what the taxidermy bills will be....ha ha
I just tell her....one thing at a time honey
Ha ha I drew the Abajo archery deer to so heck maybe a big ol elk ridge muley will cross the border...now that would be sweet

LAST EDITED ON May-31-12 AT 09:59PM (MST)[p] General Deer for my son and I NE unit. He drew Le elk 13 points. Now if we can book STTM.
Thought I was getting my RM sheep this year. Nope nota.

Rutnbuck

I Got mine Genral Deer Unsucessful Bison unsucessful Premium Book Cliffs Elk 11 Points Sucessful Holy Bat Crap WTH LOL

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-12 AT 08:07AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-12 AT 08:06?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-12 AT 08:05?AM (MST)

I actually drew my fifth choice for deer which happened to be San Juan Abojos. How does this happen??

Thank you for your recent applications for the Big Game Drawing. Your results are: Appl # Hunt # Result 323624 1503,1525,1526,1519,1521 General Buck SUCCESSFUL for hunt 1521 San Juan, Abajo Mtns323623 6703, , , , Rocky Mountai UNSUCCESSFUL323622 3071,3023, , , Elk Bull SUCCESSFUL for hunt 3071 Wasatch Mtns

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom