just moved to Reno

208JBB

Hi NV guys,

I just moved to Reno from Boise Idaho, and am not going to be able to do much hunting in either state. Not sure that I can afford a non resident hunting/fishing licence for NV and its quite a drive to head back to idaho just hear the wolves howl.

So if anybody has an extra seat on a hunt or wants some company on a hunt I'd love to have an excuse to get out of town. I'm a fenatic deer/elk/chucker hunter and backcountry bow hunter. I'd like to think I can spot critters with the best of them....

Have swaros will travel...

Got to go look around last night, and found a few groups of deer, but no good bucks. I could hear some chucker down lower, so with any luck I might get to chase some birds this year.

I'm hoping the chucker will be good the year. I cant draw a big game tag to save my life so, birds are the only thing i get to hunt.

Finally figured out what unit I was looking around in. Guess its prity hard to get a deer tag in 195... Looks like alot of the people that had tags in that area weren't sucsessfull. I did find a group of bucks this weekend, One pritty nice one, but I guess I need to look in a unit that they give tags in. Did find more chucker, looks like I'm gunna have to buck up and buy a nonresident license.

Hey 208JBB my name is James. I found abunch of chuckar out by Winnemucca area must of been 100+ within 1/4 mile of a waterhole i found out in the middle of nowhere. I am heading out this week again to try to bag my buck in Unit 51 (winnemucca) not sure what part of reno your in but when i get back you can hit me up for hunting and fishing. 775-233-7322
Good luck and talk to you soon.

Thanks for the invite! I'll call ya next week. I'm headed back to Idaho for an archery deer/elk hunt tonight. Good luck on your hunt.

I just moved out of the Reno area. You will really enjoy what you see above the arrow creek area if you keep looking. Some real monsters show up there in nov and dec.

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

Had a blast hunting Idaho. Didn't find the one I was after until the night I had to leave. Oh Well.

Got a few pics of bulls sparing. They were talking, but not much.
8069p9030859.jpg

1641p9030858.jpg

I got out and looked for critters around Carson last night. More chucker, but no Deer. Looks like NV had a good spring for the birds.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom