Just Scouted in 14

R

rcrosby

I drew the 14 mule deer hunt and drove up from Star this last weekend. Packed it in solo for 2 days and scouted around and did a little fishing. Saw a couple of decent bucks. Some fairly tall 4x4's but not much width. It is about a 4 hour drive up for me so I am thinking I will probably get one more scouting trip in before I have to head to my antelope hunt in wyoming.

Anyone have any experience with this hunt? I talked to fish and game it seems a majority of people are road hunting, like normal, and not venturing too far in. I am planning on packing in for a solid 5 days and just wanted to see what kind of pressure I might see in that far.

I have a couple pictures of some of the bucks I will try and get up on here.

Would like to see some of the pictures you have, I also drew 14 this year, headed up over labor day weekend for the first scouting trip, have a couple spots picked on the map to check out, I live in nampa so its a drive for me too. will let ya know what I find.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom