Just Simply Awesome

Hokkaido

Well I was looking at the ol facebook and happened across this.

So a couple gets a letter in the mail from ODFW wanting to access their land...
477541343225512834482450064244507020940213489438n.jpg

After a think about the situation they pen one of the most brilliant responses ever!

283831343536312834482416730913647698449901107356n.jpg

LMAO!

Glad somebody is standing up to the BS Over-Reach!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Great response. BUT, I hope they seriously won't let them on their property. What could very likely happen is they will find one or two frogs, but then they will close their property down from all kinds of activity because they will claim this frog is an endangered species. They won't be able to do squat with their own property.

Those people are creative and did a super job in their response. Made me ugh out loud. Thanks for a day brightener!

LMAO now that was a great reply.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

There was a farmer in the central valley of CA. that allowed state agents on his property and they found a species of Red legged frogs on his property that was on the endanger list. Needless to say he was stopped from cultivating his field due to it might destroy the frog's habitat.
My wife has a farm on the banks of the Sacramento River and she will not allow any federal or state agency to trespass and will advise them they are subject to arrest for trespassing without obtaining a court order allowing the trespass. Court order is hard for them to obtain for a outright "fishing expedition search".

She laughed hard at the above written response.

RELH

Excellent response.....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom