just wondering

patea

anybody have an opinion on greatest boxer of all time. when u take into account record, longevity,integrity,respect for the sport,etc. is it rocky marciano,joe louis,ali,joe frazier, chavez, holyfield, foreman, hopkins, jones jr, pac-man, just to name a few. neither tyson or may weather are in my top ten,but thats just me. who gets halls vote

Joe Louis Probably!

Can't Stand the Others running their Big Mouths Bragging to No End!

They say Ali's Brain is like Jello!

Tyson Tried Boxing with a Chick or two!

I'd Rather watch UFC!

[font color="blue"]"I Don't get No Sleep!I Don't get No Peace!"
[/font]

Lot of guys had their day.

Julio Cesar Chavez is who comes to mind.

Also, it comes down to knowing when to quit.

As a Kid, i watched Cassius Clay beat Sonny Liston on TV. From then on i pulled for him and in my limited following of boxing, i agree with his own opinion, He's The Greatest of All Time!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

" THE ROCK"......FOUGHT EVERY BODY, UNDEFEATED, TUFF SOB,FEARED NO ONE, FOUGHT IN A ERA THAT WAS STACKED WITH GREAT HEAVYWEIGHTS......MARCIANO!!!................YD.

ALI.........HE LOST AT LEAST SEVEN FIGHTS, AND ABOUT FIVE OTHERS BUT HE GOT THE WIN BASED ON HIS NAME. HE WAS THE MOUTH OF THE SOUTH THOUGH/ FUN TO HER.............YD.

>I know how Tyson ruined everything....but
>his first 2 years were
>awesome.........

Not a doubt in my mind that Tyson could have been the best of all time.....the poor stupid fool.

The "Manassa Mauler" Jack Dempsey. Heavyweight champion from 1919 to 1926. He was also related to the feuding Hatfields.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom