Kahles Multizero?

polarbear

Long Time Member
Have any of you folks tried out the Kahles Multizero riflescopes? The concept seems to be a great one. I just would like to know if they are really worth a try.
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

Saw a write up in a Mag. recently, looks pretty good but I don't need any more optics or gadgets to fool with.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-05 AT 05:43PM (MST)[p] I SAW THE AD ALSO, AND I'M WITH KILOWATT ON THIS ONE. I LOVE MY LEOPOLDS(JUST WISH I COULD SPELL IT). SIMPLICITY IS THE KEY WITH SCOPES, NOT GADGETRY. THERES NO GETTING AROUND QUALITY GLASS, AND KNOWING BALLISTICS OF A GIVEN LOAD. GADGETRY IS OK IN SOME FORMS, BUT SCOPES ARE NOT ONE OF THEM/ TO ME. YD.

Just saw tonight where I had seen these scopes and being used, it was on one of the Hunting programs on OLN. Kind of reminds me of a scope I had years ago, it was a Bushnell BDC "Bullet Drop Compensator".
Looks like all you have to do is dial it in at say 100 yards dead on, re-insert disc and then at a determind distance, 150,200,300,400,500 just change the dial and aim dead on. BULLS EYE. Just my idea of how it might work having not seen one and or read the instructions. That's the way the Bushnell worked for me.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom