KAIBAB 12A QUESTION

YukonDall

Long Time Member
WHERE CAN YOU BUY THE $15 DOLLAR KAIBAB STAMP THATS REQUIRED TO HUNT TNE KAIBAB AREA.....I GUESS ITS NOT A FISH & GAME STAMP..MUST BE A FOREST SERVICE STAMP. I WOULD LIKE TO ODER IT THROGH THE MAIL & HAVE IT BEFORE I GET THERE....THANKS FOR THE HELP.....YD.

Hi Yukon,

The regs say the stamp can be picked up at all Arizona Game and Fish Departments or wherever hunting licenses are sold...Walmart, Sports Authority, Sportsmans and the Big C.. etc. If you have trouble getting one through the AZGFD drop me a note and I'll send you one.

Jim

THANKS JIM, I MUST OF OVER LOOKED IN IN THE REGS. I'LL CONTACT THE FISH & GAME PEOPLE, I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.....YD.

No problem YD. If there's any issues feel free, I'll still get one too you.

Hey Yukon,

If you're planning a scouting trip to 12AW there are left over Turkey tags. The hunt number is 4061, the dates are 03 Oct - 09 Oct.

Just a thought.

Jim

When my son drew in 2006, we purchased his habitat stamp at a gas station/convenience store in Fredonia. They also had them at Jacob Lake if I recall correctly.

Did you draw W or E ? I hunted W late last year and I'd tell you what I know of it if you want to PM me, I'd just put it here but I'd tick a few guys off.

This might be a good year if you have better luck than we did last year due to the weather, not many good bucks taken.

Hey boys:

Don't wait until you go hunting to get that Kaibab stamp. And don't count on the store at Jacob's Lake having the stamps.

A few years ago one of my hunters came to camp and I asked him if he had a stamp and he said yes..then I asked to see his license/tag on opening day cause I jusdt had a feeling...and guess what, no stamp!

So we drove first to the store at Jacob's Lake (they didn't have any) so then it was on to Fredonia (Chevron station) to get a stamp. Lost a half day of hunting as a result.

Anyway, just a caution about that.

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom