Kaiporwits lost and found

IdBghrn

I happened to find something that someone would like back while looking for desert sheep. If you can tell me what it is and unit it would be in I would love to get it back to you. So if you or someone you know misplaced something let me know and I’ll get it back to you.

Wouldn’t be the first time someone drove off and left a scope and tripod……some don’t even notice till they are 2 states away….

I lost my sanity down there so I'd really like it back!

I was there with LBH and our sons when I lost it. I think we both went ovis mad when we saw the black ram!

Zeke

PS: You're a stand-up guy to try to find the rightful owner!
Same experience here…..no black ram though…

I lost my sanity down there so I'd really like it back!

I was there with LBH and our sons when I lost it. I think we both went ovis mad when we saw the black ram!

Zeke

PS: You're a stand-up guy to try to find the rightful owner!
I lost mine way before then Zeke!

Went for a hike with my grandson in Wyoming a couple of years ago while deer hunting. Got back to the truck and took off up the hill and after about 30 min we stopped to look at a couple of bucks. Got out to get set up and no shooting sticks.oh crap. Turned around and went back and found the sticks sitting where I left them. But as we got our a group of deer ran out and my grandson set up on the sticks right where they were and shot his first deer. I told him I left them there on purpose because I knew deer would be there. A cool story for sure

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom