Kali checkpoints

cjboz

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-19 AT 00:30AM (MST)[p] Anyone ever been checked by a game warden hunting in Kali ?Leaving? the state as a hunter. Checking B tags on a guy from Montana, an Archer chasing bucks from NM, a Illinois bow whitetail hunter wanting a black tail.... Pretty sad. Even the Tv guys shoot blacktails with bows from houses now creeping around barns as cover. Cali should be embarrassed by managerial practices of the herds. We once rivaled many states. Still do In a couple species. Thoughts

WTF are you talking about???.....that makes no sense....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I've never left....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I don't think they have check points for people leaving the state. They want that marijuana to be exported freely.

Or maybe I didn't understand the question.

I've seen cork suckers bring bucks back from Nevada hidden in compartments in there camp trailers then slap D-3 tags on them you should be glad they are checking people leaving and coming into the state.I wish they would have caught the guy I seen do it,took me a while to figure out what the guy was up to or I would have made a phone call myself.

Glad I read these responses, I read this post and thought WTF is this idiot talking about? Made my head spin....

))))???->

I'm not a world traveler by any stretch of the imagination, but I've never driven through a check station leaving California. It's always been 395 from Susanville to Reno, or east through Cedarville or other such gravel roads like the red rock road near the Oregon border that goes to the Sheldon WR. I always have to stop going from Reno to Susanville and declare my out of state kills. Supposed to anyway. :D

Hahahaha. Appreciate the response and glad some heart rates were elevated. Keep D13ers pegged.

So. Has anyone ever been checked from hunting in Cali leaving California hunting. Probably and and obviously no. Obviously Res are gonna post wtf. But why do t people want to hunt here?? We have good animals. Why isn't there a NR tag quota.

Why...numbers, draw odds,predators etc

Is there out of state hunters trying to apply to hunt in Cali for the hunt opportunities? No. Other than douchbages on Tv or rich guys.

Do we have some great animals that rival records still? Sure and yes.

Enjoy D13er and trophy whatever guy

cj,

There is a NR tag quota on limited draw tags. Otherwise, NR can hunt "general areas" the same as residents.

California does not have the quantity of quality animals as states like Wyoming, Colorado etc. There are some very high quality animals here, but not as many, and very few tags available.

It's also expensive for NR to go to Cali and hunt black tails and pigs or what have you.

California does a terrible job managing its wildlife, and it shows. That's why NR hunters don't want to go there.

I have never been checked leaving California before. I've been checked while hunting in California, and when coming back into the state, but never leaving.

hwy

>cj,
>
>There is a NR tag quota
>on limited draw tags. Otherwise,
>NR can hunt "general areas"
>the same as residents.
>

...for whatever reason there is no NR quota on deer tags in CA like all the other western states impose on NR?s. This essentially makes all the upper tier deer hunts in CA once in a lifetime hunts...

Horniac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom