kamas moose

deerelkalope

Howdy hunters, I've been hanging out for quite awhile reading and enjoying the stories,info,and humor. Quite a mixed bag of personalities,lots of fun folks.I hope to make some useful contributions.Sooooo- here is my dilemma, I drew a Kamas unit bull tag, I've been scouting,but I have'nt found a good (big} bull yet.If anyone has hunted this unit,or has seen one of the big boys,please send me a P.M.,thanx alot!

Where are the boundaries? I may have some info for you if you can tell me where the unit boundaries are.

Hey alp,thanx for the reply.I'll try to give you a boundry description,unit starts at junction of I80 and SR 32 at Wanship,south on 32 to Weber Canyon road at Oakley east to Holiday Park, east on Weber river Trail to SR 150, south on 150 to Soapstone basin road, south on this road toSR 35, west on 35 to Francis, west on 32 to US40 near Jordanelle, north on 40 to I 80 to SR 32 back to Wanship. There are maps on the fish and game site, unit #906. I'm finding that it's hard to hunt an animal that's a 'once in a lifetime deal'.It took me 14 years to draw so i'm trying to get all the info I can. thanx alot!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom