Kansas Outfitters???

B

Bulzeye

Been building points for a rifle whitetail hunt in Kansas. Any suggestions on outfitters with land that consistantly produce 150" and up bucks? Would prefer to hunt some of the more open glassable country. Thanks.

Perry Ross. He runs an outfit in western Kansas and has had Bill Jourdan and NASCAR folks hunt with him. I think it is called Ross Trophy Outfitters. I hunt in eastern Kansas myself on a DIY private land archery hunt. The only reason I haven't hunted with Perry is that I enjoy hunting whitetails on my own.

I am going on a whitetail hunt in Unit 8 in late November. I am using an outfitter named Don Schwandt. I used him for a Dall sheep hunt last year. He is a great guy. He has only had the rights to this ranch for a couple of years. He says there are some very nice bucks on the ranch. I can let you know how it went after the hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom