Kansas Whitetail Pics

MTQuivers

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-09 AT 04:45PM (MST)[p]Here is my Kansas buck for this year. He has some cool extras around the base. 73 degree weather. no activity. first deer of the morning. Walking away at 500 yards. I did a series of grunts and he turned and walked across the field to 31 yards and I smoked him. Tipped over within sight of the stand. Awesome hunt. Whitetails are a blast.

4b0c6f0e27c6022e.jpg

Jason Yates
Basin Archery Shop
http://www.basinarcheryshop.com
5% OFF to all MonsterMuleys.com Members!!!
Discount code = monstermuleys

Nice buck, headed there to hunt the rifle starting December 2nd. Do you think the rut will still be going?

Dustin,
You would not believe how much work it actually is to work as little as I do. Avoiding work is actually hard work in and of itself. It takes a lot of time and effort to avoid work. I am working on my masters in avoiding work at the moment and I am exhausted. It takes a lot of effort to figure out every possible way of avoiding work. You can only appreciate the art of avoiding work (for hunting) after hundreds and hundreds of long hours testing out different theories and approaches to avoiding work. It almost makes you want to go back to work....ALMOST! I believe every hunter should try it. :)

In all seriousness... I have a job that allows me to have a good hunting schedule and a very, very understanding wife. And I do work hard on the rare occasion that I can be found working.

Jason Yates
Basin Archery Shop
http://www.basinarcheryshop.com
5% OFF to all MonsterMuleys.com Members!!!
Discount code = monstermuleys

Great looking buck Jason. While I travel every year somewhere, in the west to hunt elk, mule deer or something, I have to agree with you whitetails are a blast.

Where abouts in Kansas are you guys planning to head? I live in Northwest Kansas around the town of Norton. We have some great whitetail hunting and even better muley hunting.

Great looking buck!!! The hot weather in KS kept me from seeing any monsters also but I did pass up alot of bucks that here in MO would be considered trophy's. It's great to get to hunt a state that actually manages the herd for trophy bucks instead of quantity.

Watching one come in from 500 yards must be very exciting. I'm afraid I might get buck fever. Good job!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

My whitetail hunt turned into a cruise to the Carribean. We leave tomorrow for 8 days. Don't tell my wife, but I would much rather be in a stand in freezing temperatures than sitting in shorts in 80 degree temps!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom