Kenetrek Boots

Clayton

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-10 AT 11:08PM (MST)[p]I've been looking at the Kenetrek boots and am in a toss up between the Mountain Guide 400gram and Mountain Extreme 400gram boot. Would like to hear some input from someone who's has wore and used either of these models. I know there pricey but the 35.00 difference i would like to get my most bang for the buck. should i just buy the mountain extremes or spend the 35.00 more for the mountain guides. will be using boots for Big game hunting as well as hunting late season chukar.

The difference between the boots will be, how hard are you on your boots? If you hunt a lot, are very rough on your boots, hunt in extremely ruff country then I would recommend the guide. If a pair of hunting boots normally last you years then get the Mtn Extreme.

I like the Guide boot better because it lasts longer and is tuffer for the rugged rocky back country we use them in. The fit and feel is gong to be about the same.

Hope that helps,

Premium Hunting gear at great prices and Free Shipping. www.SantanaOutdoors.com

That's what i was thinking. i would rather spend 35.00 more bucks for a boot that will last longer in rough coditions. i know that the danners i have used never hold up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom