KeneTrek Mtn Extreme hunting boots

nvnative79

Does anyone own a pair of these boots? I tied on a pair at the Elk show last weekend. They look like nice boots and felt great. I also treid on a pair of lowa sheep hunters too. I know alot of people like the sheep hunters just wondering about KeneTrek boots. Thanks, Ryan

I purchased a pair before last season (Mountain Extreme ll) I since have used them on 4 hunts (Idaho Elk-Archery,Wyoming Deer- Rifle,Colorado Deer- Rifle and Arizona Deer-Archery) I have had or tried just about every boot made and these by far blow the rest away. They compare to no other boot!
Order up - you will not be sorry.
Bill

I tried a pair on at the SFW show a few weeks ago. I was very impressed. The guys that designed these boots have sold several different brands of high quality hunting boots and designed this boot to exceed the other brands that are available, and do it at a lighter weight. They are definatley lighter than my Meindles, yet still seems to be very stout for carrying a heavy pack. They use a very heavy grain leather, and the tread lugs are deeper than other brands. Looks to be a very good boots choice and I think I will order a pair in the future after I wear out my current boots.
HH

Well ordered a pair today I bought a pair out of their sale boot section on their web site for $100 they are slightly used but for 200 bucks off I couldn't pass them up.

I wear Sheep Hunters right now and absolutly love them
I tried a pair of KENE TREKS on at the hunt expo in slc
they felt great 2 of my friend ordered a pair but they
recieved them yet.
I love my SHEEP HUNTERS, but I think the sole is going to
wear out long before the uppers, and LOWA says they cant
resole them so possibly KENE TREK can.

I have been looking at these boots for some time and finally my size came up on their sale boot section and I ordered them. I am more than happy with the boots. They feel great already and I can't wait to give them a real test. The most comfortable boot out of the box yet.

Brushstomper

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom