Keystone and Pepsi ?

walleye1121

Why is it that every beer can that the slobs leave out in the woods is a Keystone? And all of the soda cans they leave are Pepsi?

Seriously, I couldn't believe the places I found litter this year. Just when I felt like I was so far off the ridge that no other human had probably ever been there I would find a damn discarded soda or beer can someone was too lazy to bring out and it was always these two brands. (except for one Icehouse can)

I wonder if it is the cattleman in the area.

Anybody else seeing this trend?

I hear ya walleye. We drove up a road on our way to a camp spot and saw a can every 5-10 yards...sometimes 2-3 cans and bottles off the side of the road for 4 miles. It was ridiculous. How hard is it to just throw the can in the bed of your truck and toss them in the garbage when you get home. Us hunters need to do our part. PACK IT IN...PACK IT OUT!!! Sheesh......

"Utard" has meaning....it's not just a silly nick name.....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I see bud light. I try to pick them up when I can. Usually when I get off the mtn if you look in the bed of my truck you would think I'm a raging alcoholic.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I am with you guys. I have picked up close to 50 beer cans this year and I don't even drink! Keystone and bud lights mostly. Lots of water bottles too! My kids got to looking for cans more than animals on our rides. Pretty sad but a great teaching moment with them.

I got pulled over just ouside of Price a few years ago with about 50 beer cans in the truck my cousin and I had picked up. The officer tried giving me an open container ticket.
Traditional only >>>------->

1911 was behind in his quota for the month on tickets most likely...LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom