Kidney stones. Oh No!

NECALI

How many of you have passed kidney stones. I've passed three in about the past ten years and I feel one coming on right now. It's the worst pain I have EVER felt. The first couple had me rolled up in a fetal position on the floor until I got some serious pain Meds in me. I'm waiting with dred for this thing to start getting with it. Just started to feel crappy a while ago.

My BIL suffers from them too - NOT GOOD. He usually has to get the broken up with sonar. Drink about 1/4 cup red wine vinegar every day. It helps!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I'm 36 and get them quite regularly. There is not much that puts me to my knees faster.
I passed this one this summer, It sucked bad.
Thank Goodness it had an extra large passageway to pass through.
:)

IMG_20140810_171315_126_zps8ubvj5kf.jpg

Please be aware, they are not only painful, they can be deadly. We have a friend, who was sent home to pass one. He went septic, in just one night, and passed away the next day. Take them seriously, and do what you can to avoid them.

WHT. That is HUGE! I cannot imagine passing that. I ended up in the hospital for three days with an infection that they think was going Septic Shock on me. I'm home now but still feel pretty lousy.

I had one a few years ago...broken bones, shot twice, broken nose, kicked by horses...nuttn' like a kidney stone.

I was gonna have them/it vibrated to dust...but it had already migrated to my bladder so the doc had to use a tool...a HUGE ONE...to stick up my penis and extract the stone. Looked sorta like a small parts picker upper with retractable tongs.

The worst part was the blood clots coming out when it should be pee coming out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom