Kids Clothing

armybrat

Where besides the obvious cabelas, sportmans, do you guys buy your kids clothes for hunting? I have two boys 7 and 4 that I take out hunting as often as we can. so far been able to get away with hand me downs from when me and my brothers were younger. Its come time I need to buy some new hunting clothes for them and just wondering if there is somewhere that is better.

Depends on where you live. We have two Wal-Mart locations close to us, one sells camo clothing, the other doesn't. Other sporting good stores usually have them. Cal-Ranch, IFA, etc. usually have them too.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

If you are anywhere near Ogden, Smith & Edwards has a pretty good selection of youth camo apparel. I picked up some stuff for me son a couple years ago up there for fair prices.

That said, these doggon kids keep growing WAY to fast. Don't spend a lot of money because they will just grow out of it.

I have threatened to quit feeding them if I have to buy new shoes again anytime soon. I have a 13 year old (actually twin boy and girl), and an 11 year old son that like to tag a long with me.

Last year and this year, my 13 year old son hunted big game. This year he has a rifle deer and an antlerless elk tag. Here's to hoping for some luck this fall.

They both accompany me into the marsh and last year both hunted, although the 11 year old was much more a "fair weather" hunter.

FH

As fast as they grow mine get clothes from wall mart... works good.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Go online to highmountianoutfitters.com and look at their kids camo. I bought my daughter a LuckyBums camo jacket last year for $39 and I am very happy with the quality. It is going to last though a few kids, so the price made sense. Ivam a firm believer that if your kids are uncomfortable due to the quality of their gear, you are likely to loose a future hunter. Just my .02

Thanks for all the good suggestions. I will be sure to check wally world and a few of the other suggested places. I do agree that if the kids arent comfortable especially like sittn in a duck blind that they might think twice before going again.

Keep a kids feet warm and you will win the battle. If they get cold feet See ya.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Deseret Industries, ya I try and get the kids hunting boots and clothes there. They grow out of them so fast and hardly ever use them its sometimes not worth the expense at a box store. If I cant find them anything at the DI then its cabellas or wallmart.

Can we update this forum so posting with a
phone is easier?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom