killer start for 2011

T

tonyfalcon

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-11 AT 07:11PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-11 AT 07:10?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-11 AT 07:08?PM (MST)

last hunt of the 2010-11 yr here in NM me and my buddy hit a homerun on day one see what you think quote of the hunt "look at the curls on that one
3313securedownload.jpg

Awesome ram. Is that one of those trained barbary sheep hunting dogs?

Looks like an old mature ram. Great chaps.

dog is a heventsent hound not trained but its in its blood to do what he does , its my first ram ever so i guess hes old i do know hes awaiting sci review to take over the number 5 spot in the state

Tony,
Jordan is a good dude, I've know him since birth. I just like harassing him a little. He was sure pumped when you shot your ram! I'm hoping to draw a tag for next year!

yeah he was! i have to rate this as the hunt i have had the most fun on in years , he told me he had alot of friends on this site i figured i give it a go aswell

I am sure you were on McGregor Range, thats my guess anyways. It's a extremely awesome ram! I can't wait to get in that country in few weeks.

Holy crap that's a nice barb. You can't post a pic like that up here & not give us the tale of the tape...

When did they introduce those to the Range? I would love to have had the chance to hunt one of them back in the late 60s when I was stationed at Bliss, but all we had available then was mulies. Great Ram---Congratulations!!!

Let's see tale of the tape 32 " 2/8 on both sides right side base was 14" even left was 13 and 7/8 give or take Jordan mesured it up and has all the complete lenths total score though is 147 7/8

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom