Killing Time waiting for draw results

live4muleys

I had to do something that involved wildlife while I was waiting for the draw results to come out, so I went in the shop and starting messing around. This is what I came up with. Had fun getting my mind off the draw for a bit.

5459img_0749.jpg

and here it is without sunset background

9782img_0730.jpg

82nd,
I do sell work, I have just begun to really get into the cedar cutting of the wildlife. I am currently working on a elk on the cedar. I will post the elk when I am done. PM me if you are interested in something. I will post some other pieces.

Thanks for all the complements guys.

This one I made for my daughter's B-Day, she loves lions.

2678img_0763.jpg

Finished the elk up. I want to make one with the head tilted back a little further. I am going to come up with a couple different patterns.

2843elk.jpg

Here is with sunset background.

1551unnamed.jpg

Well draw came and went and I guess the cutout of the deer is the only one I will be hanging on my wall this year.

I did draw elk though and finally drew for antelope. Excited about those.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom