Kimber 300 WSM

beech18

Just picked up a new gun last week, looking forward to start playing around with it and hopefully find a load I like and to hunt with next season. Kimber Montana 300 WSM. Been shooting the Ultra's and Weatherby's for a while now, but this gun has appealed to me for a while. Can never have enough guns, right?

That gun is a mule kicking SOB. Great to pack around and great on killing though. Congrats!

"You'll never get a big one if you shoot a little one"

>That gun is a mule kicking
>SOB. Great to pack
>around and great on killing
>though. Congrats!
>
>"You'll never get a big one
>if you shoot a little
>one"

thats why i got rid of my tikka t3 lite in 300mag. i'm a big guy and recoil doesnt usually bother me. not with that sucker. it was not enjoyable whatsoever.

Glad to hear that i'm not the only guy here who don't care to shoot them that like to knock yer teeth out when you shoot them.

My neighbor has a 300WSM in a made in Oregon, Kimber Super America. It backed up on me some, his hot 165 gr loads, maybe a good bit more than my Winchester 270WSM, but i've shot worse kickers and i know it right off when i do!

I'm a Kimber fan! Good luck with it!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Well I just got one too and haven't shot it yet. Guess we'll both find out soon about the kick....

I got a chance to shot it alittle, its got a bark that bears teeth. Winter weather I dont find much time to shoot, either too nipply, windy, or if its warm the sloppy muddy ruins the day so my range is a mess. Looking forward to spring to get more time on it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom