King of Kings/Monster Marco Polo

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Here is the new world record Marco Polo Ram taken by Soudy Golabchi in Tajikistan.
These are some other great Marco Polo rams.
These great animals will probably remain just a dream for most of us. $25,000.00 is just a bit much to squeeze out of the family budget!
They are in my humble opinion one of the world's greatest trophies!!!!!.....ENJOY!
harryhunter10604-5.jpg

Congrats to these hunters that have reached that pinacle of taking the king!
harryhunter10604-4.jpg

harryhunter10604-3.jpg

harryhunter10604-2.jpg

harryhunter10604-1.jpg

Not to mention hunts are typically at 20,000 feet plus.

I have read about some hunts, typically they drive around and spot sheep, then stalk, Leaves a little to be desired IMO. However hiking to find game at that elevation might not be feasable. Still neat trophies is some serious high terrain.

Thats my dream hunt! Hell, I'd just like to photograph some. Make a big wall size print of a 65" Marco Polo to tide me over till I cash in my girls college fund and go and shoot one. I can't imagine there is that much road hunting at 17,000' feet but there sure are alot of "Grandpas" out there killing big sheep so its makes you wonder a little bit.

I only know the 2 or 3 article I read and they all (I think) mentioned riding around in a jeep until sheep were spotted.

I really have no idea how often that happens though.

If I had the cash I sure would be in the seat of that jeep though!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom