Kiss& Make up Photo!

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
You guys patted me on the ass so well I was compelled to post another photo!This is a Mountain Grizz I took in April of '96 in the interior of Alaska. It was an incredibly frustrating hunt as two absoloutly monsterous bears in the 9ft class busted us while we were stalking them on snowshoes,due to the crunchy, noisy snow.I ended up taking an average sized boar (7ft 9in squared) on day 17. We had a real cold spell set in and we had to camp out in 18 below zero weather!What the bear lacks in size he makes up for in hide quality his fur is awesome!-(HunterHarry)-----http://www.monstermuleys.net/mbphotos/harryhunter50103-22.jpg

17 days !! What the hell ??? Aint no hound alive hunt 17 days straight !!! Now them cur men might have something like that.. but us hound guys are on the weekend furlow ONLY ! Least mine are !

Course.. the DAWG could do 17 days.. but thats a totally different kind of "hunting" ;-) ;-) and I dont' think Indian blankets count except with Ed and Dawg in camp :)

Steve Lithgow
http://www.waycoolkennels.com

Judast H. Priest on a popcicle stick!!!

That is a damn nice bear and a fantastic photo... a photo that I'll never see my mug in...

But you killed it on day 17?? WHAT?

I've never lasted 17 days of ANYTHING, including first grade!!!

By day 17 I wouldn't even go home cuz I'd know what I was in for. I'd just stay up there and hunker down with some Eskimos for 10 or 15 years until my wife figgered me for dead and moved on.

HH, you da man!! If you are single and went for 17 days on a hunting trip, I am so damn jealous you have no idea!!!

If you are married and pulled this trip off, you are my idol and my hunting god. I bow in reverence.

-Dawg
Oops, gotta run, the missus is calling.

THANKS GUYS! Yes I am married! second time around to be exact!I had to find one that hunts,cooks,cleans,and looks good in tight wranglers! One damn tough order to fill!even then, we almost didn't make it!We have been married goin on 11 years now and I think we are both too lazy to start over again!You get to that point where you just wait for the other to die, rather than bicker and fight all the time! She used to try to control what I hung up in (MY) trophy room and wasn't real fond of some of my mounts(wolf) but when she started to hear other people talk about how awesome they are she started to change her tune! Women are like that. It dosen't matter if they like it or not, it matters what other people think,like "look at me" neener, neener,neener,We have had a lot of fun deer hunting together,we backpack for blacktails and hunt eastern Oregon when we can draw for Muleys,as we have relatives that live there. I posted some of our hunts on the deer site under "My wife the HUNTRESS"I have some cool photos on that site! and a couple of nice bull elk on the elk site, check em out if you have time! I,ll post some more cool photos here when I get time! ADIOS AMIGOS!-- (HunterHarry)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom