For Sale Knight Disc Rifle 50 Cal

ICMDEER

Very Active Member
I have too many muzz rifles and just bought another. Selling a Knight 50 caliber disc rifle. It has an adjustable Williams peep sight on the rear and a 1 MOA crosshair sight on the front. Great rifle and I've taken some good stuff with it. Perfect for CO or NV and open sights. Even an old guy like me can shoot 200+ yards easily with this set up. Killed an antelope with it at 250+.

It has a couple of small marks on the barrel, but it is in good shape.

Will leave listed here till Monday. If not sold by then I'm hauling it to a local auction. I see them listed on Gunbroker for $600, but Gunbroker is always overpriced. Asking $325 + shipping unless you are a kid, then PM me. The sight is worth nearly half of that.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have questions. Jim Freeburn 307-837-3023

Muzz Stuff 001.JPG

Muzz Stuff 002.JPG

Muzz Stuff 003.JPG

I used 110 grain equivalent of Blackhorn 209 with Powerbelt bullets. Used 2 different weights and both seemed to work well with that load. BH 209 was much better than Pyrodex or Triple 7.

Where I could I used Cecil Epps bullets from Canada with Sabots. Those were the very best, but sabots weren't legal in either CO or NV where I mostly used that rifle.

Hope that helps. If you need more please let me k now. A PM is fine too.

I used 110 grain equivalent of Blackhorn 209 with Powerbelt bullets. Used 2 different weights and both seemed to work well with that load. BH 209 was much better than Pyrodex or Triple 7.

Where I could I used Cecil Epps bullets from Canada with Sabots. Those were the very best, but sabots weren't legal in either CO or NV where I mostly used that rifle.

Hope that helps. If you need more please let me k now. A PM is fine too.
Much appreciated Sir!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom