Kodiak Boat Based Sitka hunt recommendations

Daniel816

Have some buddies that are interested in going to Alaska for 2025. We are looking for a boat based diy Sitka hunt on Kodiak. I wanted to reach out to see what/if anyone had for recommendations.

Peninsula Saltwater Guide Servic- hands down. The captain just bought the boat from his old boss at Alaska Coastal Marine. Been doing it for 20+ years.

I was able to hunt with Ross on Alaska Coastal Marine in the past and highly recommend booking with him. I went this year with a different operation and regretted it!

I've been hunting out of a lodge but the winterkill has me holding off a few years. not sure how this winter has been I need to do some checking.

At the float plane office I've run into quite a few guys that have been hunting off a boat in the Deadman's bay area and they were doing pretty good even after the die off. I think it might have been Alaska Coastal Marine I don't remember. but unless it's changed you have to take the whole boat so you need about 6 guys and I can't come up with that many. check it out. and don't forget the NR limit is 1 deer now so that changes some folks plans.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom