KODIAK CHARTERS ?

deadibob

Long Time Member
On the thread for Sitka outfitters there are a couple of guys who say don't go with Kodiak Outfitters. Well, we booked a blacktail hunt with them in January for this November. I know I made a mistake by not doing my due diligence. I have now heard and read all about their problems with the Fish & Game (guiding without license, illegally reselling tags). What problems have you guys had who have used them as a transporter for blacktails. PM me if it's something you can't say on here. I have called the Fish & Game in Kodiak to get the low down on them. At this point I'm wondering do we take our chances and go or eat the 5 grand deposit (which is hard to swallow) and chalk it up to lessons learned. I don't think I have any recourse on getting our money back at this point.

Whoa... Just saw this... I booked with them!!!! I wouldn't mind some info if you boy's have something I need to know!!!

i came home 11/2/08 from kodiak hunted with homer ocean 6 bow hunters kiied 6 deer minus 1 that a bear took .on the way back to lower 48 i talk to some guys who hunted with kodiak charters they had killed 1 deer out of 6 guys .one guy said they had a good vacation good food pour help from the captian on the hunting great on the fishing hope this helps watch out for the bears i was the bear magnet

When do those big bears go into hybernation? We looked into some Sitka hunts at a sportsmans show here in NM back in Feb and the people we spoke to said the bears wouldn't be a problem as they are already in the ground.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom