For Sale KonusPro 275 Muzzleloader Scope 3-10x40mm IR

Lvs2hunt1

Thinning the herd. KounusPro 275 Muzzleloader Scope 3-10x40mm Illuminated Reticle. Purchased for out of state ML hunts. Briefly installed on my Accura V2 but subsequently removed without field use, excellent condition LNIB. Based on the areas I hunt realized that it was more scope than I needed. The illuminated ballistic reticle is a really good feature as it allows one to get on target quickly during low light conditions. Just looking to recoup some of my cost. Will ship on my dime to Lower 48. $135, Paypal f&f.

Also, have a Williams Precision Ace in the Hole picatinny rail sight (has a rear peep sight) that'll fit an Accura, Optima, Wolf muzzy. The Ace sight rail can be used as a base for mounting a scope or as a backup open sight aiming system with a front sight. $55, PP f&f.

* If someone wants both items it'll save me shipping cost and time so I can do $175, PP f&f. Shoot me a PM if you have questions. Good hunting this Fall!

20230801_160040.jpg

20230801_155818.jpg

20230801_155239.jpg

20230801_160953.jpg

Weekend bump. Affordably priced ML scope for those with a scope-allowed muzzy tag. Shoot me a PM if you're seriously interested.

TTT. Heading up to the mountains for a couple days of elk scouting. Anyone interested in the scope shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you when I return.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom