KSL firearms and hunting classifieds

utahbigbull

If you are like me and are bored quite often at work and check out the KSL.com classified firearms and hunting section, you might want to check it out. On the classified's home page, there is a survey where they are reviewing wether to keep the firearm / hunting section. Might want to put your two cents in if you like crusing it like me.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=13

They better keep it! I love browsing the ads there. I've even bought a couple guns there for me or found guns for friends.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Yeah and the funny thing when you take the survey, it asks your opinion if they take down the whole hunting section along with the firearms. So no more hunting gear, optics, archery and muzzy stuff etc.. Not just the firearms part of it.

They better keep it...I took the survey. One of the biggest reasons I go to ksl.com for my news is because I started out getting hooked on all the classified ads sections.

copple2

I would like to know why KSL is even thinking about taking the firearm and hunting classifieds out. Hell, maybe it is just a ploy to get some of us going. I just hope it isn't because of some gun/hunting hating chimp.

I took the survey from my home and work computer and sent it to everybody I know. I also emailed KSL directly with my thoughts.

Grizzly

Everyone needs to take this survey
if you have multiple email addresses you need to use them all
and tell your wife kids and send this to everyone you know

I was wondering if it had something to do with the Trolly sguare incident ? They are suing the pawn shop that sold the gun to the shooter. I was thinking this is a liability issue.

The pawn shop was an FFL that broke the law. KSL doesn't sell anything, though I believe you are correct that it is a liability issue.

I think anti-gun groups are using the threat of lawsuits to get KSL to do their bidding. KSL could just put a disclaimer, it works for everything else.

Private-party gun transactions are perfectly legal in-and-of themselves.

Grizzly

I just learned that it is legal for a private-party gun transaction to take place unless the selling party knows that the buyer is banned from owning a gun.

Not only would the liability have to extend from the buyer to the seller to KSL, but KSL would have to have knowledge that it was taking place and was illegal.

Pretty tough burden to meet.

This is about an anti-gun agenda not reasonable liability concerns.

Grizzly

All it should take to shed the liability is when someone posts a firearm for sale, to notify the seller of the legalities. But even consider to do away with the muzzle loader section or ammo? You do not have to do a background check for either of those items. A convicted murderer can go to a sporting good store and buy a Thompson or CVA.

Since they removed the comment boards for news articles- I ONLY use KSL for the classifieds, and I use it for Firearms/Archery equipment 95% of the time... They better keep it...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I was thinking the same thing BIGJOHNT... That case has already run its course- the Pawn shop was found not liable... There was no way to prove the gun was sold as a sawed-off, and the shop repeatedly stated it was not...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom