KXL Pipeline Proceeds

NeMont

Long Time Member

My little hamlet, in the middle of nowhere, is full of pipeline workers, rigs, buses etc, etc. Hotels are full up and the local eateries are delivering meals all hours of day to the guests staying around to work.

So a sliver of positive news.

Nemont

Don't worry, you will get tired of them soon.

Can't really get a chance to get tired of them when they are required to be in their hotel rooms or in their vehicles. They have people around town parked watching everything and keeping tabs on their people.

Nemont

I don't begrudge the working man his opportunity, but don't let their employers convince you they are good neighbors. I haven't seen a boomtown yet that was better when they left.

I don't begrudge the working man his opportunity, but don't let their employers convince you they are good neighbors. I haven't seen a boomtown yet that was better when they left.

yeah I live on the edge of the Bakken Oilfield so have had the boom town crap happening here for a while. These guys will be here for awhile and then move on down the line. Hopefully it will tide over some of the service industry guys here until we open back up.

This thread makes me want to take a stroll thru the archives.........But I agree, good shot in the arm for the local economies.

I Don't know How Big Your Town is NeMont?

But Here We Have a Infected Early Release from Jail JOKER that wants to Spread the Virus!

Ya!

They're Watching Him!

But when this gets more Popular how are they gonna Watch everybody?

About dam time this project moves forward. The dimwits that kept blocking this thinks we can live with the resource quantity that we did in the 50's.

Good time to do it. The protesters under lock down and busy calling the cops on their neighbors for daring breath fresh air and all.

I wouldn't be advertising that right now unless you are looking for neighbors. Corona is going to cause people to rethink the bright lights of the big city.

A good friend of mine lived in Wibaux, Montana until he died a couple years ago. I never did visit there and I regret it now. He was an avid bird hunter, mostly waterfowl.

Last edited:
Wibaux has a mircro brewery that brews some great beers.

They have some funny names for their beers too.

Big Beaver Beltian
Whiskerd’ Beaver Ale

check out their clothing line. You could order the Mrs. a nice set of beaver panties

Some world class waterfowling that way too.

Last edited:
Wibaux has a mircro brewery that brews some great beers.

They have some funny names for their beers too.

Big Beaver Beltian
Whiskerd’ Beaver Ale

check out their clothing line. You could order the Mrs. a nice set of beaver panties

Some world class waterfowling that way too.
"Our beaver tastes better" panties.

He called me one day when he harvested his 500th Mallard of his waterfowl hunting career. RIP, Dan.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom