La Panza Bull & X2!

bobby7321

My old man finally drew en elk tag. Period 2 La Panza Bull, and looks like we both drew X2 for deer! Not too bad considering we havent drawn anything for the last 10 years or so (besides D8).

Any hunt with a La Panza tag before? We know its mostly private, just open to suggestions. We don't want to go guided, but trespass fee situation would be fine.

Contact Bob Stafford I believe he is the biologist for La Panza
at least last I knew he was. 805-528-8670 There should also be a # listed for that zone in the Big Game Booklet.
They use to have an additional draw to get on the Chimineas
ranch also which last I knew was free. Good Luck!
Post Pics of your hunt!

If you're not lucky enough to draw the chimineas you might get ahold of the Russell ranch. The last time I was involved with a hunt the trespass fee was $2500.00. There is public land to hunt but most of the elk are on private.

thanks for the info guys. twisselman's is in the PLM program so they don't allow regular draw tag holders on the property. I'll look into the russell ranch and others. thanks!

Ok. I thought they would give info on the area, public areas, possible land owners allowing hunting or trespass fee hunting etc... So you could at least plan out your options ahead of time. But either way, we have a plan already so I guess it is what it is. thanks for the info!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom