Lab Puppy Wanted

ELKMAN

My dad hunt ducks along the Pecos River, and is looking for a lab puppy without much luck.

Does anyone know of any? He would prefer a yellow female, but color is not too important.

Thanks!

See if there's a HRC (Hunting retriever club) near you. They should know some reputable sources for labs (both breeders and hunting families).

I know there's one in Lubbock TX, and I imagine ABQ has one, if not probably a few in Southern CO.

I know a few in TX if you strike out closer to you. Cheers.

I have a buddy who has some Silver lab and St Bernard mix pups hes looking at giving away. They are about 6 weeks old. Good looking pups. They are in Cruses. Let me know if your interested.

I got a female chocolate lab pup that is destroying my yard I would pay you to take, but, my family might kill me. Might be worth it. Probably most destructive animal on earth.

i have a female that Is pregnant right now should have pups in feb and would be ready to go at the end of march. Great hunting pedigree on both sides. message me if interested.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom