Laker Haters

norby

Last nights game with the Spurs had to pi$$ off a lot of Laker Haters. The total collapse of the Spurs offense in the second half, along with Kobe waking up had to upset you. The Spurs had this game and choked.

The Spurs are a much better team than the Jazz. They showed that they can play defense. The Lakers will need to play a lot better than they did last night.

Go Lakers!!

helluva comeback. Kobe showed why he's the MVP. Good finals coming up against Boston, just like old times.
+1 Go Lakers!

What was nice about the Lakers win last night was there was no really dominant scorer for them. Everyone chipped in with no one player completely dominating. Laker bench is deeeeeep and they play with intensity. I'd like to see more lobs to Gasol for easy buckets though. You see how easy it was for Chris Paul to get those lobs to Chandler against the Spurs. Never count the Spurs out though. They are not 3 time Champs for nothing. Should be a great series...I see it going 6!

Steve

Being a Suns fan, this is a tough one.......Lakers or Spurs. I would rather poke myself in the eye with one of my broadheads than see either one of these teams win but if I have to choose I'm going Lakers.

My 10 yr old and I watched that game and it was a blast.

He thought it was over and the lakers came back and just got it done.

I am more of a fan of the old laker teams, but, with all the tatooed freaks in the NBA, I may as well cheer for the old uniform.

Spurs wont lay down. This will be a tough series.

Does anybody else feel that the refs were a much bigger factor in that game than they should have been. I don't really care for either team, I like the Jazz. But you can't convince me some crucial calls didn't allow the Lakers to get back in the game. The Spurs offense did fall apart in the second half acknowledged but at several time calls changed the game.

There were a couple of questionable calls. On the baseline, Duncan was trying to gain control of the ball and a Laker clearly hit him on the wrist so he could not gain control and it went out of bounds. Ball to the Lakers. Calls will go both ways...it's just the way the game is. I'm sure there will be calls that go the Spurs way. I don't believe that the refs do anything differently for the home team as they are hired to ref all over the country! Just cuz theyre playing in LA doesn't mean they will get calls....and vice versa for the Spurs.

Steve

corn
i'd agree with you to some extent, not sure enough to change the outcome of the game but certianly the Spurs lost some flow.
Interesting fact Jackson-coached teams are 40-0 in 7 game series when winning the first game. Maybe Spurs can tarnish that. They are great team and its going to be a great series.

How did you guys like the game last night?? The Lakers just showed how good they actually ARE! Can't wait till we are going for a repeat next year with Fisher, Bryant, LO, Gasol and Bynum starting. Then the bench- Farmar, Turiaf, Walton, Ariza, Sasha, and anyone else that steps up. This team has the making to be a real dynasty. Not saying they will be, but they do have the talent, age and athleticism to do it. Not to mention the coaching staff. ;)

Phil Jackson is an arrogant dink. I think he owes Jordan, O'Neal, more credit than his coaching abilities.

Kobe is good, but not as good as he thinks he is.

Gasol is good until he finds someone with some toughness.

Fischer is a Benedict Arnold wanna-be.

Walton? Ha!

Sasha and Odom are damn good ball players.

I hate the Spurs but not as bad as Kobe. Celtics? Maybe? I hate the Final Four in this order;

1. Lakers
2.Spurs
3. Pistons
4. Celtics

That means I am rooting for the East and hopefully against the Spurs. This straight from ktc Illistrated.;-)

>How did you guys like the
>game last night?? The Lakers
>just showed how good they
>actually ARE! Can't wait till
>we are going for a
>repeat next year with Fisher,
>Bryant, LO, Gasol and Bynum
>starting. Then the bench- Farmar,
>Turiaf, Walton, Ariza, Sasha, and
>anyone else that steps up.
>This team has the making
>to be a real dynasty.
>Not saying they will be,
>but they do have the
>talent, age and athleticism to
>do it. Not to mention
>the coaching staff. ;)

Were you one of those classy Laker fans booing Kobe early in game 1?

Are you high, ktc? Who do you think brought all of those bench players that were mentioned....Sasha, Radmonovich, Turiaf, etc.? You think any players are brought over without Phil Jacksons approval? He is a huge reason that a lot of his teams win championships. He brings players that will play well together....he builds teams that mesh.

Kobe not as good as he thinks he is? He is a very modest player now. Maybe early in his career he was too cocky, but not now. He is a team player and that shows in game 1 first half. He gets others involved and if they don't produce, he takes the game on himself and creates double teams to give his teammates better shot opportunities.

Gasol is good but needs to go against a tougher player? What?? He plays in the West...the premiere conference! Laker are like 20-7 with him. Who is as good as Duncan? Or now are you going to say that Dncan is getting old and tired? Excuses!! I'm not saying he is the best big man but give the guy his due.

Fisher is a contributor and is a good guard. He's hit big shots when his team needed him too. He hit a buzzer beater a couple years ago against the Spurs and last year in Utah, he hit a big three. He came back to LA so his daughter can recieve the best care...UCLA Medical Center. Not quite sure why he is a Benedict Arnold.

Just my two cents...

Steve

I am high, but not high on the Lakers. Do not like them.

UCLA? Last I heard she was going to New York? I am not up on his medical care people, but he wanted out of Utah and used that for a reason. He can afford to get her to LA from Utah.

Gasol is ok, but hardly all-star material. Kind of a goon.

I will agree that Kobe is more modest NOW. 7 months ago he was a freakin' nightmare. No one wanted to play with him and he could not find a one man team he star on. I thought he acted like a total classless ass last summer and fall. It was everyone's fault but his. NOW he decides to make everyone better? He says his team mates decided to play better and he did nothing, it was them. Sounds like a jackass still. I won't even mention what he done to his wife.

Phil Jackson could not and would not win without Michael Jordan and Shaquille O'Neal in his prime. If he wins this year it is because he has the MVP again. Don't get me wrong, he does not suck as bad as Sloan, I would trade in a heart beat, but he is not the best coach. I don't give him credit.

I'll give you props on Gasol being a goon!!! I can't believe how some of these guys are so tall yet they are coordinated. I'd be tripping over myself!

I'll be routing for the Celtics tonight!!

Steve

Ha! Maybe I am just sore Boozer pussed out, Sloan has never won chit, and Kirilenko is a part-timer?;-)

Thanks peak. You always got my back. I feel just like you do. I hope the Celtics win it all. Garnett, Allen, and Pierce would appreciate the trophy and rings more than any of the Lakers ever would.

I have to hate the Lakers since I am a Jazz fan. It is just how it is.

mossback50,

You mentioned when WE win it all. What number are you, your name, and position. How is Kobe to play with now?

KTC, its just an expression you use when you're a fan. Obviously you can't because your Jazz got taken out by these WORTHLESS Lakers! And Derek Fisher can't play? He sure slowed down Your point guard. And as far as booing Kobe, I think you better pay more attention to the game. They were booing the game, not the players. You guys are just haters because the Lakers smashed your ALL MIGHTY JAZZ. As far as Gasol goes, he sure did stop your POWER PLAYER in Boozer. Boy he sure had a great series!!

And Derek
>Fisher can't play? He sure
>slowed down Your point guard.

D-Wil was averaging 22ppg and 11.5 asst in that series, I wouldn't exactly call that slowing him down.

Seems like the appropriate time again...
JAZZ.jpg

Fischer would not make a pimple on William's ass. We (the Jazz) will win next year when I sign up. I will show that goon Gasol a thing or two!;-)

Who are you calling a POWER PLAYER? Boozer? Now that is laughable. Utah has not had any power since Mail left town. The Jazz have a good Power Point, but not much more. Calling Boozer a powerful anything would be like calling Gasol of Kobe power somethings? Kobe maybe a powerbitch?

I just hate the Lakers.;-)

I still can't figure out why Jazz fans are talking bad about the Laker players. They, as a team, beat the Jazz! Obviously the Lakers are superior.

Steve

What? The Spurs put a whoopin' on the Lakers? Worst loss in 08 playoffs? I think I hear something? Yup. Kobe and Phil Jackson whining because Kobe did not get 38 fouls shots.

The Lakers are far superior to the Jazz. I admit that. The Jazz need a power forward. Maybe move Okur over and get a legit big guy? Someone younger than the Big Cactus and tougher than Gasol?

Ginobli should have got the MVP? I still say the MVP should be awarded at the conclusion of the Finals on the winning team. Say the Celtics beat the Lakers in the Finals and Garnett is unstoppable? Should Garnett not win the MVP over Kobe? I think so.

Talk bad about the Lakers? Because it is fun with nothing to lose!:) That Geico Caveman Duncan kicked that goon Gasols hinder tonight.

Hopefully the Celtics are resting up for another win!;-) You Laker Lovers are kind of touchy? If they are that good and superior like you say, you should not have to tell me about it.;-)

I knew something was comin', ktc!! You crack me up. Who is the Big Cactus? Never heard that one.

I agree with you on the MVP thing. Look at what happened last year with Dirk winning the MVP and then getting ousted in the first round. I'm glad Ginobli did well tonight. I honestly like his game and he is a man and steps up and takes blame when he doesn't play well. Here's a scenario with this problem though....say the Pistons and Spurs meet in the finals. Nobody plays all that great and the Pistons win the series. Do you still give the MVP to Kobe or Garnett JUST cuz he make it to the finals?

The Spurs have some momentum....lets hope the Lakers can put a stop to it next game. Nobody really showed up tonight except Kobe in the 4th but it was a little too late.

Wasn't it you who said that Gasol needed to go up against someone tougher than Duncan? And NOW you say he put a whooping on him? Are you saying Gasol played like a pansy? I'll second that as far as his performance tonight.

Gieco Caveman!!!! Too funny!!!

Steve

The MVP is for the REGULAR SEASON. That is the origin of the award. There is another MVP award for the finals.

As for fouls: amazing how far fewer fouls there are when the Lakers play the Spurs, a team that really tries to play defense with athleticism, rather than sheer physical strength. I played (actually sat on the bench) for a fairly decent college team and spent a lot of years as a referee. There is a very obvious reason Utah regularly leads the NBA in fouls.

I kind of like Sloan, but he was a "gritty-gutsy player". He was not an athletic player. His team is that way, too. They beat the other teams up. When allowed to do so, they win. When the fouls are called, they lose.

As a basketball fan (not Jazz, Spurs or Lakers), it is a lot more enjoyable to watch an athletic game than to watch a physical game. I think they call that one Rugby.

The Big Cactus? That is what Shaq calls himself now he is in Phoenix. Ha!

MVP should be MVP start to finish. Why two MVP awards? If you are the MVP during the season there is no reason you cannot carry your team to the end. Remember a guy named Michael Jordan?

I will stop now wiszard. Ha! No, lets not hope the Lakers stop the Spurs momentum? Well, maybe, so Garnett can beat them?;-)

Ok, just to start this off, I'm not hating on Garnett, I like him on the court. But why is everyone so in love with him?? He has TWO legit all-stars, and future hall of famers most likely, on his team, and is surrounded by a strong supporting cast. If you took him out of the line-up they would still win. Wait, they did that this year. Sure he makes them better, but he is not the most valuable player. Honestly, where do you think the Lakers would be without Kobe? And the Hornets without Paul? The Cavs without James? KG isn't even in that category. Those teams would be consistently lottery bound. Again, I am not hating on Garnett, but he is not the MVP.

My point is, the MVP should wait until the Finals are done. Paul? Hornets lost so he is not MVP. James? Cavs lost so not him either. All I am saying to be MVP you should be valuable enough to win it all. Kobe is still in it because his team is still in it. So is Garnett, Pierce, Duncan, and Hamilton. IMO. Think back on most MVP awards. There are usually two all stars on that team. You have to win to get MVP. How many players have won it with a losing record?

Can I still be a Laker Hater?

Lakers are the real deal. Tall Paul Gasshole looks like the uni bomber and Vagicrotch is a lamea$$ besides that i hope Odom and Walton, fisher deserve a the title!!!!

Sorry to say that the Big Cactus is all dried up!!

Lakers better win tonight or it will go 7 games. I don't see them winning in SA. The Spurs looked good in the last game and can keep it going. They are so streaky.

I don't think the Celtics would be where they are not without Garnett. I think the reason everyone likes him is that he is a team player and just an all around good guy.

Steve

KTC- I don't mind you hating on the Lakers...it makes it fun to jaw with others about something we have no control over!!!!

Im not saying they would or wouldn't be there. They would still be a good team though. I'm not saying he isn't an all around great guy, he is good for the sport, but he isn't the dominant player this year to win the award.

I agree they should have only one MVP award, but they don't. One is for the regular season and one is for the Finals, so you cant go on that.

The only reason the Lakers lost is because noone showed up besides Kobe. Odom had like seven points, Gasol looked lame, and the bench did very little. I'm not worried about tonight, just wanting a little help from the role players, that's all.

Hopefully, we'll have a repeat of Game 2!! The bench needs to play better as well as Odom. Odom showed up to practice early and stayed late yesterday so he knows he needs to do a better job. Keep our fingers crossed.

Steve

Talking about the celtic's, or any team in the east for that matter, it is of my opinion that any team in the west starting at the Rockets and moving up could take them in the finals. 7 games with the magic ?? wtf. oh, and a big thanks to boozer for being a no show for 2 years now in the playoffs.wonder if any of the jazz players read this bord? mailman probly does, we miss ya man!!

"The only reason the Lakers lost is because noone showed up besides Kobe". ( they did lose by 19!)

The Spurs might have had a little bit to do w/it. That's like saying the Spurs would have won game 2 if anybody would have showed up and chipped in 30 extra points!

I'm not saying the Spurs win the series but they did'nt win 4 rings just for showing up. The Lakers have a great team and more than likely win in 6 but if S.A. wins tonight, lookout.

T264

Well, the Spurs could be up IF THEY WOULD REBOUND THE DAMN BALL!

Don't get me wrong. I am a Spur Hater too. One step below the Lakers.;-)

Lakers by 6? Should be Lakers by 18! We'll see what happens in the second half. Lakers will turn it on and Kobe will take over down the stretch. Final score: Lakers 103 Spurs 62!!

Steve

WOW! It is clear now what is going on in Stern's office. That was a crock no foul was called on Fischer at the end! The Spurs let this one go from the opening tip. They fought back and a crappy no-call more than likely decided the game.

Lakers in 5. I think the NBA demanded Kobe in the Finals. If Phil can gripe about the officials on TNT, then I can do it here!;-)

ktc- The no-call was questionable. I have to agree, I thought it was a foul that should have been called. A non-shooting foul but still would have put him on the line with 2 free throws. Probably would have tied the game. Lakers would have called time out and moved the ball to half court. Thrown the ball into Kobe where he makes a desparate 3 pointer cuz that's all the defense would give him with only 1.1 seconds left on the clock. Turn and shoot....HE MAKES IT!!!! No matter how you play it out it is the same outcome. Does that make you feel better, ktc?

Steve

Looks like a done deal for the Spurs. They will look back at this series with some regret. They honestly should be up 3 to 1 right now over a superior Laker team. I really thought the Lakers would handle the Spurs a little easier but it has been very competitive. The non-call last night was expectable and pathetic. Do any of you really believe if Kobe was shooting that shot and got hit that it would'nt have been called and sent to the line for 3? I don't think so. That being said, the Lakers are gonna be tough for a while and SA will need to re-tool in the off-season.

T264

I also think that Barry was fouled prior to taking that last shot. It should have been a non shooting foul sending Barry to the line. I also feel that Fishers last shot grazed the rim and the Lakers should have been able to run out the clock, or get fouled and shoot free throws.

The non call of the foul on Barry did not cost the Spurs the game. It was their inability to take the lead earlier in the game. They had several chances and had good shots but could not get them to fall.

Go Lakers!!

I forgot to mention that both Popovich and Barry said they would not have called a foul on that shot by Barry.

Its hard to beat the Lakers and the NBA at the Same time .. its obvious Stern Wants the Lakers in the Final... you would have to real dumb not to notice.

Pop-a-zit and Barry said no foul? Come on now. Barry was running around in disbelief like his mom had just died.

The Spurs had 47 minutes and 58 seconds to play better so they were not in that situation. However, what happened at the end is what happened.

I will feel better when the Celtics win.;-)

It might have been a foul, but it never should have been in that situation. Fisher's shot hit the rim, which should have given them a new shot clock. Two free throws by Kobe, who doesn't miss at that point in the game would have iced it.

ktc- Have you noticed that the Celtics and Pistons are tied 2-2? I would be a little hesitant to assume the Celtics are going to beat the Pistons. Yes, Boston has home court but Detroit can win on the road. It may be Lakers and Pistons. Sorry to burst your bubble! Whoever the Lakers play, they'll be nice and rested seeing how they'll close out their series tomorrow night. The boston/Detroit series will go 7 games.

Steve

Well then I will become the Pistons biggest fan. If they get rid of that loud-mouth, gangsta, PA announcer. That guy sucks bad!

Are you kidding? That guy lays it down. Every announcer should be that hyped-up. That seriously is the best part of the pre-game for the Pistons. If things go right you'll only have to hear it once more this year!

Steve

Am I the only one that can plainly see that Phil Jackson boarded a gravy train in Chicago and rode it through L.A.? Roger Reid could've coached those teams to titles. And as far as that rapist Kobe, he can take his fake back injury and shove it.

Go any other team than the Lakers! Too bad the spurs are turning into a bunch of has-beens. Age catches us all.

>Its hard to beat the Lakers
>and the NBA at the
>Same time .. its obvious
>Stern Wants the Lakers in
>the Final... you would have
>to real dumb not to
>notice.

The night Kobe got his MVP Stern was all exited about a Lakers/Celtics final, that should tell you something.

MCM,

Nope, you see it as I do. I could have coached those teams to titles.

Look at the bulls when Jordan retired. Same team except Jordan and same coaches. What were they 6 or 7 seeds? If Phil was all that Jordan would not have mattered that much. Where was Top 50 Pippen during those years? He rode the gravy train as well. Jordan was awesome. Pippen and Jackson sucked.

Go Lakers! Ha Ha Ha! Yeah right. If you like the Jazz you hate the Lakers. It is as simple as that.

The refs have been awfully biased in some of these playoff games. I hate to see it, but it sure seems obvious.

LAST EDITED ON May-28-08 AT 10:19PM (MST)[p]Kind of funny how many band wagon jumpers the lakers have when they do well. ktc, i agree, its so obvious that the NBA wants a Lakers/Celtics match up. Looks like they are going to get their wish. Go Celtics or anyone else playing the lakers!!!

MuleyCrazyMan- I don't know where you're from but, for the most part, if you live in California you are either a Lakers fan or a Warriors fan....and most of the Warrior fans are in the Bay area. The only band wagon jumpers are those that are not from Cali!! Laker fans are like Pittsburgh Steeler fans (like me) or Green Bay fans. Even when their team is doing poorly, they stick with them because eventually they'll turn it around.

Steve

Lakers in the FINALS!! If you watched this game you know why Kobe is the MVP. At least it gives some of you another series to root against the Lakers.

GO LAKERS!!

Isn't it fun to watch a ball hog. When you shoot that many shots your bound to hit a couple. GO CELTICS!!!!

A couple?? Any time you shoot over fifty percent in the NBA, you had a good night. He put them on his shoulders and carried them through the fourth quarter. Come on now, that was just rediculous.

The Most Valuable Pervert had a good game.

The TNT show was showing the Lakers 0-2 against the Celtics and 1-1 against the Pistons.

Come on Celtics!!!!

I am rooting for a Lakers - Celtics series. I would love to see the Celtics win it all, not because I hate the Lakers but I like the color green more than I do ugly yellow and purple. It would be great to see Pierce, Allen, and Garnett get a championship.

If the Lakers to win this will be Phil Jackson's 10th ring. Greatest NBA coach of all time? Close...

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I'd like to see Lakers/Celtics. Here's the thing a lot of Laker haters are forgetting...How many games have the Lakers played in the playoffs compared to the other teams? The Celtics more than likely will have played 21 games and the Pistons will more than likely have played 18 games. How many have the Lakers played? 10!!! And this is against teams that all had an over .650 winning percintage. The East teams that the Celtics and Pistons have played were sub .650 teams. How many teams in the East made the playoffs with losing records? 3 or 4 of them!! I see the Lakers in 5 no matter who they play.

Steve

>I'd like to see Lakers/Celtics. Here's
>the thing a lot of
>Laker haters are forgetting...How many
>games have the Lakers played
>in the playoffs compared to
>the other teams? The Celtics
>more than likely will have
>played 21 games and the
>Pistons will more than likely
>have played 18 games. How
>many have the Lakers played?
>10!!!
And this is against
>teams that all had an
>over .650 winning percintage. The
>East teams that the Celtics
>and Pistons have played were
>sub .650 teams. How many
>teams in the East made
>the playoffs with losing records?
>3 or 4 of them!!
>I see the Lakers in
>5 no matter who they
>play.
>
>Steve

Nuggets-4
+
Jazz-6
+
Spurs-5

Now I failed High School math, so you may want to check my addition.....

Thanks fer the cerection, 257 Tony! My math isn't as gud as my English!! I forgot to include the SA series. The Lakers will play a lot less games than either the Pistons or the Celtics. At least the Pistons can win on the road. I see those two teams a little tired come Tuesday.

Steve

the Lakers record in the playoffs is 12-3. And all those wins were against fifty win teams! I would rather see the Celtics. It doesn't really matter though, these Lakers are amazing. and They'll be even better next year with a healthy Bynum! The NBA better watch out!!

Mossback, I can't wait to see Bynum and Gasol on the court together. Bynum at center banging people around and Gasol at forward. That should be scary for the rest of the league.

I just watched Sportscenter--Lakers and Celtics!! That is the way it should be....the two best teams!

Steve

Just came home from the local rodeo where Mark Chesnutt played. Second time seeing him and he puts on one hell of a concert. It was a nice, small venue but he is just a good ol' boy who loves to play good music. If you ever get a chance to see him, it is well worth it!

Hey paved road hunters. That's right, all you laker loving cali's. As far as Utah is concerned, you can keep the rapist and his compadres. As far as you are concerned, stay in that polluted crap hole of a state and get your hunt on there. Enjoy your earthquakes, queers, crime, and acid rain. As for me, I'll keep slaying the big muleys in the crisp fresh air of Utah. STAY OUT PRUNE PICKERS!

Ever been to California? If so, let me guess... LA, San Francisco, Bakersfield? You ever spent much time up at Shaver Lake or Big Bear? Those that haven't been here just assume that it is one huge city! Look at a topograhical map and you'll see that we have mountains and valleys and lakes and rivers....just as you do in Utah!!

Steve

And, I've been through SLC and Provo and you also have smog...that's where the always present acid rain comes from. It kinda sucks living in Ca. because when it rains, we all have to go inside so the rain doesn't eat our skin off!!! What a joke...

California...something about it seems to always drag the other 49 states to it. Once we all get there, all recollection of why we came escapes us. SLC and Provo...smog...that's why I don't live there. I live and experience the 99.9% of the state that isn't paved. Some days I see the cloud of smog rolling in from the southwest and I know, another californian bought a jacked up diesel to commute to work in. And to bring this debate full circle, GO Celtics!

Too bad the Jazz didn't make it to the finals...then you'd really be able to brag about Utah!! Go Lakers!! Too funny...

Steve

I don't blame you for not living in a smog infested area. That's why I don't live in any of the cities I mentioned.

Yeah...you know Kobe raped that girl right? How can you like a team with a rapist star?

How can you say it was rape? If it was rape don't you think she would have followed through with the trial? She realized that trying to get money out of him for consentual sex wasn't going to happen so she dropped the charges. She had semen from another guy on the same panties, for God's sake! You think she's an innocent, upstanding girl? Read between the lines!!

Steve

"She had semen from another guy on the same panties, for God's sake!"

What is wrong with that? I wonder is Kobe went first or second? Inquiring minds want to know. Where were these girls when I was growing up?

LMAO!! They were there, we just weren't aggressive enough to take advantage!! I always tried to be the nice guy and not pressure them. Look where that got me!!!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-08 AT 03:25PM (MST)[p]Wiszard,

Thanks for the glipse into your pathetic past. Sounds like someone has a case of denial when it comes to your number one slut kobe. Semen he says. Honestly. Who says semen. My guess is guy number two was P. Jackson. It didn't make it through court because he bought her off. Just like he tried to in the first place. That's what makes it rape, when they don't take the money and get forced into the sack. By the way, when you pay for sex, that's called solicitation.

Since when is paying for sex called solicitation? I call it a win-win!! I don't have a pathetic past. Quite the contrary, I'm a saint!! I'm just trying to live vicariously through that "slut", Kobe.
What do you call semen? An after dinner snack!?

Steve

Alright...scuba steve. An after dinner snack? Erroneous. Erroneous on both counts! You aren't really a steve at all. You're Pamela Mackey! The rapists defense attorney. It's all coming together. Only someone being paid would take the side of a CHIMO. His ability on the court isn't being questioned here. On the contrary. His lack of a soul is what worries the whole of humanity--minus you liberal cali rapist enthusiasts.

Scuba Steve? That is all you could come up with? I think I'm wasting my time!! Let me ask you a question, do you think the entire Laker team should be penalized and lose their fan base because of one, in your opinion, bad apple? I am a Lakers fan. Lakers is plural meaning more than one. I think I see 4 other guys on the court with him and 7 or 8 on the bench during the game. I don't agree with him cheating on his wife and doing what he did. However, he plays on a team and works for an organization that I have followed since I was a little kid. Many players have come and gone. I haven't liked all of them but I support the Lakers as an entity. That is who I route for. I am sorry if I have hurt your feelings or gone against your ideals. I am me and you are you. What he did does not affect me and my life. Why is it affecting you and yours? I'm not expecting or trying to get you to like him. I don't really care...

Steve

Obviously you do care. Take a little joking like a man and stop whinning. Jokes yo! Jokes. Although, without kobe...your lakers wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell. Just the facts.

Okay, we all agree that Kobe sucks, but plays good ball.

Lets get back to the interesting part of this conversation. I want to know more about gals with multiple semen samples in one pair of undies or on one thong. Is this a case of poor hygiene, or a very frisky woman?

Maybe Kobe would do a live chat and I could ask him about mulitiple semen samples? Anyone ever heard of 5 or 6 panty samples of a willing participant? Ha!

I agree. BUT, he is there and they are damn good. That goes with any team..Utah wouldn't have made it as far as they did without Williams or Boozer. The Celtics wouldn't have made it without KG. The Pistons would not have gotten where they were without Lindsey Hunter....well maybe that is an over-statement!! I can say one thing about Kobe though, the guy gives great make up gifts!!

Steve

Wiszard,

You are so full of chit! The Jazz would have went further WITHOUT Boozer. That guy laid a damn egg!;-)

When you say they are damn good... Is that the lakers or you are talking about or the the refs and the job they're doing for LA. Admit it, one sided calls are plentiful and thrive in all laker's series.

I thought all you Jazz fans loved Boozer...until you flopped in the playoffs. If you had trade him or Kirelenko, who would it be?

You call Kobe not getting to the line at all in Game 3 or 4 one sided? I forgot which game it was but Kobe never took a foul shot. How is that possible? I guess it is easy to pass it off on the refs. They are only the best referees in the league! Ya, Ya, the NBA wanted it to be a Lakers/Celtics Finals!! Heard it and don't believe it.

Steve

Don't believe all you want. That's more than fine. Personally, I like to live in denial sometimes too. Reality can be complicated and scary if you aren't prepared. It might just be best for you to stay in never never land, where we never grow up and everything works the way it was intended. Where referees make every call right and don't favor one team over another. Unfortunately, on a place I like to call "EARTH" this doesn't always happen. Oh and in case you haven't heard the bad news, Santa Claus, well...he's not exactly real.

Ya right....and Bambi wasn't based on a true story!! Who are you tryin' to kid? Ref's make mistakes too. They can't call the perfect game, no mater where the game is. Don't give 'em such a hard time.

Steve

Yeah, and you didn't contribute to the pot that paid the refs off either...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom