Land owner tag

R

racklover

Anyone have a line on ranchers selling trespass rights/tags for muleys in unit 44 or 45?

just curious, but what would the average cost of one of these trespass fee tags be? dont worry, not looking for one, just wondering.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-08 AT 11:43PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-08 AT 11:43?PM (MST)

I know of a few as well, I won't mention the costs,OR names just because I don't want big money comin around trying to lease stuff up. But the majority in those zones won't let people hunt period... I wanted to edit this, just to mention that while most wont let guys hunt, they usually let women/children or handicapped people hunt. I know one landowner ran over 50 people off one piece of his land last year, so I don't blame him one bit for not lettin people hunt. Seems they'll just go in anyways. I'm not sure but I dont think landowner tags are transferable here either

Idaho LAP tags are transferable. I know two guys that paid 7000.00 each, they never got to set foot on the ranch, and after hunting almost the whole month shot 160 and 170 class deer. LAP tags should not be transferable but they are. I think it is a total rip off of the sportsman in Idaho. Ron

>Idaho LAP tags are transferable. I
>know two guys that paid
>7000.00 each, they never got
>to set foot on the
>ranch, and after hunting almost
>the whole month shot 160
>and 170 class deer. LAP
>tags should not be transferable
>but they are. I think
>it is a total rip
>off of the sportsman in
>Idaho. Ron

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is'nt it illegal to sell LAPs? And yeah, I agree it's a total rip off, should not be happening and the guys who are doing it shoul have thier asses nailed to the wall.

they sell cups of coffee for 7000, or maybe a blue heeler pup for 7000, or they might sell a lunch for 7000. Yes it is illegal to sell the tag but it is still getting done. A discussion about this was hashed out before. Ron

speaking of 45, has anyone heard how aldermans superhunt went? he talked about going a lot of places but i bet he ended back in 45

The way they get around it is they sell access to their property, "trespass fee" and say oh ya by they way here is a free deer tag while you are out there. Quazi legal I guess.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom