Lander

W

Willy_P

I seem to remember there are a few folks on here around Lander. Could someone give me a few ideas a place to stay there that won't break the bank and a few good places to eat ? I'm thinking I'll be there for a few days about Oct. 1 or so. Seems I'll have time to kill between when archery goes out and rifle comes in for deer in 87.

Pat C.

Willy,
Just go to www.google.com and type in Lander, Wyoming Motels

That will open a whole lot of options for you, good luck. It is a very nice place too, been through there a few times and will be driving through there in a couple of weeks too.

Brian

Thanks guys ! I'll be sure I get showered up before I hit Sanfords .

Pat C.

you will see most of the town in about 20 minutes. Several nice places to eat and stay. Very freindly and a great place to visit. Lots of historic mine areas and scenic areas to visit for a few days while you are kicking back beween hunts.

:) it takes 20 minutes to walk from one end of the town I live in to the other end. IF you take your time . I've always thought I'd like to live in Lander from the things I have read etc. Who knows ? It should be a good experience after a few weeks on the mountain by my self.

Pat C.

Check out Miners Delight. About 30 min south of Lander. Old mining town .Has a resturant /bar ,good food and you can rent a cabin behind the resturant

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom