Lander

HiMtnHntr

Very Active Member
I may have the opportunity to move to the Lander area. I'm looking for perspectives on hunting opportunities around the area from people that live/have lived/have hunted in the general area for antelope, mule deer, whitetail, elk, etc . . . Any other information you can provide as well, such as a weather synopsis, community info, schools, etc . . . Feel free to PM as well. Thanks!

Just moved from Lander to Kinnear (about 30 miles away). Lander is a nice town but very cliquey. Hunting around here is great. Lots of general hunts close by. Weather is par for Wyoming except that the wind isn't as high and the snow tends to get deeper. Pretty little town though. Evidently you're an outdoorsman, as long as you stay outdoors and out of the bars you'll be in good shape. Start hitting the bars too much and you'll be in the thick of the drama before you know it. I'll pm you the hunt areas that are good for each species.

Don't feed me sh!t then try to convince me it tastes good.

I live out by the old borderline bar

Don't feed me sh!t then try to convince me it tastes good.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom