Landowner Tags

Zim

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-10 AT 09:13PM (MST)[p]I have been shut out of tags the last 2 years so I want to consider buying a landowner bull elk tag or 2. I've never tried this before, so I searched the archives to learn some. Can anybody give me some advice on the best source and time of year to buy? I'm thinking last minute some prices might drop. We don't need a trophy unit just decent maybe with 270-290" bulls. Am most familiar with unit 45 but we would go anywhere for a decent price. What might we expect to pay? I'm thinking Craig's List would be a good place to start?

I've got 3 bulls on the wall 320, 340 & 350. Don't need any more, and can't afford a tag that would produce a better score than my 350. Just want a fun hunt for smaller, affordable bulls.

will someone please send me a pm. im feeling left outa the super secret grown ups club

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

schmalts,

I don't know that unit. Right now I'm considering anything and just learning because I never bought one of these. I have a buddy here who also got shut out this year and is considering doing same thing so may be for 2 tags.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom