Lassen Antelope

peez3006

I'm back from a good time in Lassen County. I hunted during the 2nd period. Antelope numbers were great. We looked over a ton of bucks, but never could locate anything big. I'd guess that we saw 120 different bucks. I knew he was short horned, but liked the look of this buck. So I decided to punch my tag. Thank you to the MM guys that pointed me in the right direction!

Don P.
ca antelope 1.jpeg
ca antelope 2.jpeg

SQbowhunter

Nice buck..my buddy and I had period 1 Likely Tables tags and we each took nice goats. It was a tough hunt. Lack of goats and wildfires all around us made it tough. We didn’t see many antelope but we never quit. A lot of miles put on the rzr and a ton of glassing. Again congrats and nice buck

BradA

Very Active Member
Congratulations, I hope to sooner then later draw likely tables period one I’m sitting on 17 points and have applied for it every year. Seems ridiculous to have that many points for a antelope.

YukonDall

Long Time Member
NICE LOPE DON FOR SURE, CONGRATS !!!! WHAT WERE THE HUNTING TEMPERATURES YOU GUYS ENJOYED. THE COATS LOOK LIKE IT WAS A LITTLE COOL................THANKS.............YD.

peez3006

NICE LOPE DON FOR SURE, CONGRATS !!!! WHAT WERE THE HUNTING TEMPERATURES YOU GUYS ENJOYED. THE COATS LOOK LIKE IT WAS A LITTLE COOL................THANKS.............YD.
I don't remember the exact temps. But there was a big temperature swing. It was cold in the morning, but then hot by lunch. I had an EZup shade at camp, and it was a life saver. Not much shade around.
Don

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Top Bottom