Last minute Antelope tips?

parecido

Well it's kind of last minute, I'm down to 15 days until the hunt starts. I think I've got a pretty good idea of where some antelope are playing at down in 31. I have the MI hunt so I'm not assigned to a specific ranch.

Do you guys have any last minute tips or suggestions? This will be my first antelope hunt

If you are trophy hunting, one of the best tips I remember is the rule of 6's - 16 inch length, 6 inch prongs, 6 inch mass measurements. If you can start putting a lot of 6's on a score sheet, you are getting into B&C territory. Bucks still get there with being exceptional in one category, but for a typical looking buck, I find myself thinking that when sizing them up. Good luck!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom