Last minute Bull

mentalmidge

Here are a few pics from my bull that I shot on Dec 26th of this year. It was not the biggest bull I saw this year or the baddest, but for this hunter it was the best. He is broke up and only scores 315 broken, 330" to 340 not broke up. Ill get that out of the way since guys really like to point that out! I got in a wreck the day after Thanksgiving, deer hunting by myself. I was knocked out and lost 24 hours of memory. I stayed home for the next month wondering what happened and wishing I filled my super tag for deer. I still had a super tag for elk and really have never hunted elk much. I jumped on monstermuleys.com and asked for help. Info on units started coming in. It was amazing! 600yrs later here is the fruits of OUR labor. I wanted to thank all the other monstermuley guys on here that have helped me this year they made this possible. It was an are I never stepped foot in but with the guidance that I received we were in the elk from minute one. Thank you guys!

7685elk.jpg

3435photo_2.jpg

2016photo_1.jpg

Let me be the first here to congratulate you on a great animal. If you are happy with it that's all that matters. My Dad shot a spike a few years back on a tough to draw controlled hunt- his first bull- he still smiles when we talk about that hunt. Congrats again!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-16-14 AT 08:43PM (MST)[p]You did good! And you got the opportunity to spend more days in the field then most hunters would, that's what makes those tags so special in my eyes. Congratulations.

That a good bull anytime of the season. Congrats.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom