Last Minute Opening for DIY Archery Mule Deer in Texas

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Mike McKinny, at W.T.H.O., has a last minute Mule Deer hunt opening. Here are the details.

October 11th through 22nd or October 31st-November 3rd

Last Minute Opening:
DIY Archery Mule Deer Hunt for 1 Person near Big Bend State Park (W. Texas) on almost 30,000 acres.
Hunt over water holes, or spot & stalk the hills and canyons. Remote & Rugged.
You will need a UTV, ATV, Jeep or similar to access most of the ranch.

No lodging. Primitive. Up to 4 consecutive days to hunt and you will be the only person deer hunting the ranch.
Bag Limit: 1 Mule Deer Buck of any size & 1 Mule Deer Doe if you want some meat for the freezer.
License/Tags over the counter, this is private land.
I am only booking the hunt for 1 person, not one for each set of dates.

Cost reduced to only $3,000. This is the only one I am offering.

Barter/Trade: I would also consider trading out for this hunt in exchange for some alfalfa. I have 8 spots on the ranch we feed at and if you were to purchase 8 bales of 2 strand quality green alfalfa for each spot (64 bales) total and put them out at each of these spots I would consider the hunt paid. You put the hay out then get to hunt.
Good alfalfa in this area for 2 strand is $15 to $18 a bale most places so for a little labor and time you save yourself a good chunk. Depending where you are coming from I have seen it for a lot less other areas.

Aoudad-
I also have a couple DIY hunts open for later this fall into next spring for Aoudad that just opened up.
Please call me for details
Mike 915-328-0645

I was able to barter out for this hunt. Thank you for all of the interest. Keep an eye on my page for cancellations and deals like this

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom