Last year's tag.

tworivers

Any guess on what the muley might score? He has some awesome brow tines... Wonder how he would have looked with as a 4 point? 29 1/2 outside spread. Buddies last year buck. Just passing the time now I did not draw the moose tag.

8456p1010853.jpg

4072p1010855.jpg

Has anyone seen my kittie?

8020scott_ralphie.jpg

I certainly don't "know" what it scores, but I would guess in the mid 140's. Width doesn't add much score as it is limited by main beam length, which you do have. But despite the nice eyeguards, the G-2's aren't that long, the G-3's are missing, and the G-4's only look to be around 7". Maybe 150 with the eyeguards, which are exceptional.

That's a nice Whitey next to him with those dual droppers. That is a better buck, relative to it's breed.

Both are great Idaho bucks, especially if killed on public ground during general seasons.

@ the time we did not think so.... but last time I was in unit I did see a dead whitetail doe..... where and how they came in this area is a mystery... but like eastern Idaho where I live... they are there before you start seeing them in great numbers.

Freedom is not Free!
RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"
2605scott_tribute.jpg

It sure looks like a hybrid to me. Nice tribute to Scott, a true American hero.

looks like a 44 or 45 deer with the color and bladed eye guards. I like the look of that buck, unigue!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom