Late Muzzy Elk Tag

tesmitty

The anticipation of waiting to see if I'll by guiding my wife on the muzzy elk hunt or if the tag is mine is killing me. Another restless night...tomorrow can't get here fast enough. I figure either way I'll be chasing bulls..I just might not get to pull the trigger...but I make a heck of a good cameraman. My brother gave me plenty of practice last year with his tag chasing moose in the Wasatch. Good luck to all that drew!!
Todd

Congrats, Either way I'm sure that you will have a good time. Looks like I'll be OTC Archery again. We'll see if I can go 3 for 3 on OTC!!!

>Congrats, Either way I'm sure that
>you will have a good
>time. Looks like I'll
>be OTC Archery again.
>We'll see if I can
>go 3 for 3 on
>OTC!!!

Dan,
Good luck!!! I think you've got'em figured out so my money's on you!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom