late November hunt wanted

patriot6

I posted on here about 1.5 years ago from Afghanistan. I'm home now and looking for an elk hunt. I'm not picky, just love being out west. I'd love to shoot a bull but enjoy eating elk, so a cow would also be awesome. PM if you have suggestions. I'm thinking I would hunt Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon following Thanksgiving. Thanks for helping!

I would apply for a late bull tag. If that doesn't work out try for a cow tag as second choice. Also left over cow tags are very possible to.

All of the meetetsee area has late cow hunts. Getting a couple tags is doable. Just got watch out for the wilderness area being a non-resident.

open the elk regs and skim down the open season and see whats open in November.

Also another thing to think about is Meetetsee tag is you can get it as an extra.

One thing I don't like is how the game and fish handle the hunting. The wonderful game and fish will get on 4-wheelers and chase the elk to the hunters. A heard of 40 cows and the game and fish set up 30 hunters. I just don't find that quite right. But I guess the game and fish can harass animals

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom