Lates put the pressure on.

Tristate

Long Time Member
Okydoky. It's the first day of the general season and you've stumbled onto this guy. He's in the middle of a pumpkin patch and you are 800 yards from him.

Are you going to lay down and dial him in on your new Huskaforce hold my beer scope or try and move in closer? Or does this buck not interes you at all and you want to hold out for something bigger?

20201005_102046.jpg
20201005_102024.jpg
20201005_095732.jpg

Depending on the wind, I'd hustle to the crest of that next hill, lay down with a solid rest and pound him with a chip shot. Don't need any more looks for size, he's big enough for me in a general unit.----SS

So the deer got bumped by other hunters 8 or 10 bullets flew from all directions but no one cut hair. He snuck out the side closer to you and now he's 474 yards away.

Wind is howling now. Pumpkins are rolling in from the west because they know he went your way. What do you think he'll score? How old do you think he is? Are you going to send it?

20201008_082335.jpg

Good frame, left front fork hurts that score… I’ll got 170, 474 normally would be okay but with a howling cross wind I’d like to cut the distance a bit more and I would take the shot

All PUMPKINS Are PISSIN Their Pants!

So the deer got bumped by other hunters 8 or 10 bullets flew from all directions but no one cut hair. He snuck out the side closer to you and now he's 474 yards away.

Wind is howling now. Pumpkins are rolling in from the west because they know he went your way. What do you think he'll score? How old do you think he is? Are you going to send it?

View attachment 130678

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom